Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,649
Latest reply
29,648 REPLIES 29,648

Round Table Revisited

Look at the time ...  Smiley Surprised, I'd better go get something done before lunchtime, so have a great day everyone ...  Heart

Message 13681 of 29,649
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

oooops thank goodness lol

too late to edit that post now

I should get moving too

see you later

Message 13682 of 29,649
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

36 days till Christmas..............I just thought you might like to know that......Cat Tongue

Why is there always so much work to do outside?

Do you guys remember all the help you gave me looking for the male Monster High Dolls for my grandson...................of course you do...............(I can hear you groaning)...................well.

Our grandson informs us this morning that there is another movie coming out early next year..........which means there will be a new wave of Monster High Dolls...............and there will be a new male doll..............called Lou Zerr.

Here we go again...............................waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

Actually all the dolls are clever plays on names................and kids things.

The movie we watched with him the other day was about Twyla.................she is the daughter of the Boogie Man...................and she explained that kids are often scared of her and her father.............but they are wrong to be................that their job is actually to scare away bad dreams.............they can not see the dreams but can tell the nightmares by the colour of the dreams.

And she has a pet rabbit.................his name is Dustin.............( get it...................he is a dust bunny)

I think I need to get out a bit more.....................*grins*

Message 13683 of 29,649
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Lou Zerr

very clever I  ;like that one . I hope the next lot of male dolls aren't as hard to get as the last ones were

only 36 days, i have to get through all these birthdays first before i can even think about Christmas

Message 13684 of 29,649
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

What was on the menu for tea tonight?

We had flathead.....(no I did not catch it)...........with potato...(no I did not grow it............but I did mash it).........cabbage.......(yep....I grew it)...........and pasta.....(no I did not make it)

Pheeew.........I swear that was harder than cooking it!Cat Surprised

Message 13685 of 29,649
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

I'll be in the loungeroom if any one needs me................Cat Tongue

Message 13686 of 29,649
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

on our menu is chcken and salad tonight

PS maybe, i bought the pre cooked chicken from safeway Smiley Tongue

Message 13687 of 29,649
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

for those who are interested Keating is on ABC tonight at 8.30. OH & I will be watching that one

right now, I'm heading off to do what Flashie's doing   Woman Happy

Message 13688 of 29,649
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Hi Stringers ๐Ÿ™‚ busy day working working, going out, coming home etc etc.

I burnt myself while I was cooking dinner and it hurts. It's only a small burn on my inner wrist but I'm a sook ๐Ÿ˜„

Message 13689 of 29,649
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Good evening Stringsters

Karen, get an Aloe Vera plant. You will never suffer from a burn again. The sap is magic.

Flashie, we had steak, new potatoes, broccoli and carrot. We did not butcher the cow or grow the vegies. We did cook them from scratch (well....OH did) and it was extremely tasty and salt and fat free.

I hope you enjoyed your coffee with your mum Deb.

Message 13690 of 29,649
Latest reply