Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,649
Latest reply
29,648 REPLIES 29,648

Round Table Revisited

Nite Prim ๐Ÿ™‚

I made my own baked beans a few months ago. It was an African recipe.,,really yum. Baked bean waffles are ok to eat on camping trips.
Message 13731 of 29,649
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Good morning Stringsters

Baked beans waffles?  Hmmmm, I am not sure about that. I like my baked beans cold and my toast warm. But discussing it at this time of the morning is making me feel a little like Impy has on occasions ๐Ÿ™‚

Dull and grey here but not cold.

A work day for me. Have a good day everyone.

Message 13732 of 29,649
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

morning all Smiley Happy

@primaryaim wrote:

I would not take anything or anyone to the bush camping......I would not take myself to the bush camping.

I am a running hot water and fresh milk type of girl.

Prim, just like you, I am not a happy camper  Woman LOL

Message 13733 of 29,649
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Good morning Stringers ๐Ÿ™‚

I would love to take you and Prim camping, Deb ๐Ÿ˜„ I would put Prim in charge of collecting firewood and Deb in charge of fishing...I'd be too busy supervising and directing activities to help lol
Message 13734 of 29,649
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Good Morning everyone Woman Happy

bfn

Message 13735 of 29,649
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

A very quick hello Stringers Smiley Happy

Laughing at the thought of Prim and Deb camping ...... sorry ladies

Even funnier is the image of Karen 'supervising and directing' .......... in ya' dreams girl!!!

LL had an early appointment at the beauty parlour - felt like I was driving to Kalgoorlie.  Still, most girls do not like changing hairdresser do they and she has been going to the same one for years lol.  

Better go and collect her now and then I am heading into the office to do some work I cannot do at home.

Catch up tonight Smiley Happy

Message 13736 of 29,649
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Hi Laney,

yes an experience it would be  Woman LOL

its actually turned out to be a beautiful day here, despite all the doom and gloom that was forecast. I hope it's like this on Saturday

Message 13737 of 29,649
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Noooo, I want to fish, it's my turn....sooks !

Deb,  I have my fingers crossed for you re the weather.

Laney, you have been so busy lately you are wearing me out!

Karen, I have a black belt in Karate and don't like being bossed ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 13738 of 29,649
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Ok Prim, you can fish...but only because I am scared you'll karate kick me lol

Deb, go get wood, watch out for snakes and scorpions ๐Ÿ˜„ Don't snag your peplum on the prickly bushes lol

Awww well, I can dream, can't I? I'd have buckley's of bossing any stringer haha...I'll have to go camping with ;\s ๐Ÿ˜„ a one way trip to the mozzie swamp.

Once I went camping with my bestie...she hated camping, but was bored so came along. We went to a beautiful rock pool with huge boulders where you could sunbathe...and that's all she did all weekend.

She bought a really expensive bikini...ridiculous...it had metal threads and was crocheted (ok it was in 70s lol), decorated with gaudy peacock feathers. She got sunburnt and had raised red welts in the crochet pattern on her bum and the metal got so hot it gave her blisters lmao

and just to top off her wonderful weekend, she tripped on a stick and fell in the mud, ruining her white trousers haha
Message 13739 of 29,649
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

LOL Even I, as a non camper, know what to wear. I wonder if my sister made that bikini. She made and supplied lots of quirky bikinis to some glam shops in those days.

Message 13740 of 29,649
Latest reply