Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,650
Latest reply
29,649 REPLIES 29,649

Round Table Revisited

It cost her a fortune, $100.00 from memory...and that was in the 70s. She loved clothes and owned hundreds of things. She and I went to the new centre point tower and bought boots...identical pairs...they were gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜„ 6 inch heels, platform, above knee black leather lol. When we wore them we were wayyy over 6 foot tall. In those days, trousers were all extra long to enable wearing of ridiculous heels.

I've still got those boots in a box somewhere, I couldn't make myself throw them out lol

I wonder if your sister made that metal & peacock feather bikini... it was quite a beautiful creation, but probably more suited to a penthouse balcony and not at an outback rock pool ๐Ÿ˜„
Message 13741 of 29,650
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

It wouldn't matter what size boots/shoes I wore I would never be 6 ft tall LOL

Message 13742 of 29,650
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

@primaryaim wrote:

It wouldn't matter what size boots/shoes I wore I would never be 6 ft tall LOL

Physically that is accurate but in the eyes of your friends ....... you are Smiley Happy

How is THAT for perfect timing to log in lol lol

Evening Stringers Smiley Happy

I am still laughing at the thought of some of you camping Smiley Wink

Message 13743 of 29,650
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Karen your description of your friend camping brought back some hysterical memories for me too.

Not quite like the peacock feather bikini but imagine the look of Smiley Surprised on our faces when we picked up a friend who had been badgering us to take her camping and she brought her hair dryer AND a negligee 'j*oono's emoticon which I cannot find right now'!

Like your camping Karen - ours was bush camping too lol

Message 13744 of 29,650
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Shucks Laney....I think I'm blushing LOL

Message 13745 of 29,650
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

I truly have never camped. I did spend one (1) night in a caravan about 48 years ago....never again.

Message 13746 of 29,650
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Hello Everyone Smiley Happy

Camping sounds good Karen.

Lanely,LOL at the hairdryer and negligee ....she was a very practical camper by the sounds of it....if she was a girl guide she learned a different meaning of 'be prepared' for camping than I did Woman LOL 

I've started Christmas shopping ...my daughter wants a pig (a real one) .She has done for some time.We have found two young piglets which will be ready for pick up by Christmas (as a gift...not dinner) .Getting two so that they have company.We need to make the pen/sty now  (for the pigs) and she's is organised.

Message 13747 of 29,650
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

LOL Prim - no need to blush ..... it is true

Message 13748 of 29,650
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Hi Iza

She was def. NOT a girl guide Iza - more like a boy scout lol lol

What a cute Christmas present for your DD - they are not the mini pigs are they?

How ARE you going to wrap them lol lol

Message 13749 of 29,650
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Hi Iza, I really don't know what to say to your post. I can't imagine being asked for a pig for Christmas LOL

I believe they can become like family,

Message 13750 of 29,650
Latest reply