Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,645
Latest reply
29,644 REPLIES 29,644

Round Table Revisited

No not a mini pig though I'd love to get a tea cup pig.They are expensive and house pets really (the house is full enough as is).

She hasn't even thought of or known about the tea cup pigs (nor did I really)...until silly me showed her.They come with collars and leads like a dog would and can be toilet trained....I best not go  on...I think I want one myself lol

Message 13751 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

@primaryaim wrote:

Hi Iza, I really don't know what to say to your post. I can't imagine being asked for a pig for Christmas LOL

I believe they can become like family,

Hi Prim, 

there's more... can you imagine a little girl saying she really really wants a pig for Christmas and that  we can eat it for her birthday ??? lol

I didn't know what to say .Apparently her Dad had said that she could only have one if it goes in the freezer at some stage and miss practical thought that a fair deal.

Message 13752 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

They do look very cute - the mini ones Iza Smiley Happy

Oh Smiley Sad I just read your next post Smiley Sad

Message 13753 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

@mtnlane wrote:

They do look very cute - the mini ones Iza Smiley Happy

Oh Smiley Sad I just read your next post Smiley Sad

Sorry Laney, It may not happen as she and we get our fav farm animals ..we do try to be self sufficent when we can though.It's more natural to our DD as she has grown up with it...not so much myself 

Message 13754 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Lol Laney, your friend might be related to my friend.

Iza that's a great Christmas present! I'm not fond of pigs because I don't like the smell....got stuck behind a pig truck on a 45 degree day, agh... now I can't eat pig or say the word the meat is calls,,,hurls,,,

I'm watching ;\ TV...it's the most hilarious movie called sharknado. I missed the beginning but I suspect it doesn't matter ...sharks are falling out of the sky and one just leapt through a window and ate a nasty boyfriend roflmao. I remember the movie trending on twitter for being so bad it's good...and it is... ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 13755 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Ohhhhhhhhhh pork crackling and apple sauce Karen lol13_a.gif

Message 13756 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Iza, I hope you realise you have the sweetest young lady for a daughter. Other children would tantrum.

Message 13757 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

That sounds like an unusual movie Karen, 

I'm half watching The Drum .Just about ready to go  to bed now 

Good Night to everyone here 

Message 13758 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Its a good night from me. Sleep well everyone!

Message 13759 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Goodnight from me too - busy day ahead tomorrow.

Actually I am getting out quickly ..... before Karen comes back and reads my post lol lol

Have a good Friday - catch up in the evening

Message 13760 of 29,645
Latest reply