Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,655
Latest reply
29,654 REPLIES 29,654

Round Table Revisited

Haha no, my favourite thing about the zodiac is reading believers the wrong star sign and they believe it's true.. I mean, like reading the Scorpio outlook to a Virgo and they can twist things to make it true for them.

I'm a Virgo which means I'm fussy ๐Ÿ˜„
Message 14031 of 29,655
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

haha yep, my sister is a Virgo & so are a couple of my friends, I now all about the fussiness lol except I call it being a perfectionist

Message 14032 of 29,655
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Deb, I need to blame Clair for something. I was laughing at her posts and wasn't paying attention, so ashed my ciggie into my coffee and then drank it...eww....see what she does!!!! ... Red faced angry smiley ๐Ÿ˜„
Message 14033 of 29,655
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

hahaha!

extra flavour

Message 14034 of 29,655
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

and crunch lol
Message 14035 of 29,655
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

eeeww!

Message 14036 of 29,655
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

I'm waiting to bid on an aucton this morning, if I go out I'll miss it, so I'll go out after it

I've missed every auction i wanted to bid on this week. lol

darn phone calls and visitors 

Message 14037 of 29,655
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

I hope you win it, Deb.
Message 14038 of 29,655
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

I did Karen Smiley Happy

wow what a beautiful day here. The shopping's done, the washing's done and I've been mowing the back lawn with the handmower so OH doesn't have to worry about doing it.   wonder how he's going today?. It's a hard thing to do, pack up your mother's home

oh and I forgot I've been helping a friend look for a lght weight wheel chair, so she can take her mum out  for walks from a nursing home. I found 4 possibilites. Are you able to buy things on eBay being a 'guest" I've been here for so long I've forgotten. Anyway I told her if she has any problems just to let me know & I'll get one for her

Message 14039 of 29,655
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

it''s heavy going with the hand mower ATM because the grass is so long

so  I'm just taking a little break  Woman LOL

Message 14040 of 29,655
Latest reply