Senate Enquiry Into Bestiality Claims

A MAN sprung horsing around with a string of his farm animals has pleaded guilty to bestiality charges, for the second time in just two years.

Despite facing a maximum five years behind bars the 67-year-old has refused to stop having sex with his horses.

The sickening practice has left his neighbours, who have repeatedly filmed the barnyard dalliances, shocked.

The man’s wife, who owns a horse stud, has desperately tried to stop the practice by selling her smaller horses.

The man, whose name was suppressed by the County Court, was first convicted of the disgusting act in 2013.

Despite facing a maximum five years behind bars the 67-year-old has refused to stop having sex with his horses.

Entire Article Here

I'm just horsin around lol. There's not really a senate enquiry.

The neighbours repeatedly filmed the barnyard dalliances  Woman LOL

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Senate Enquiry Into Bestiality Claims

face9.gif

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

ladydeburg
Community Member

That’s gross and sickening, AND he still has a wife???

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

The man’s wife, who owns a horse stud, has desperately tried to stop the practice by selling her smaller horses

what the?

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

@ladydeburg wrote:

That’s gross and sickening, AND he still has a wife???

I KNOW! You'd take an axe to him and cheerfully go to jail for his murder, wouldn't you?

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

I am not sure about the axe etc......disgusting person he is...... but his wife seriously needs some kind of treatment. Sold her smaller horses????
It's enough to make a person stop reading the news.
Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

What would you all say if some 'bigot' refused to bake a carrot cake for them?

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

Court House--man pleads guilty and gets 2 years in jail for having sox

with a goat in full daylight near a busy freeway.

Next case up ..man gets 18 months for ............acting the goat................................................Richo.

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

Hello Wilbur.
Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

Noel... you Horse ho..... impressive mane on that man

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/pony-sex-farmer-noel-mitchell-avoids-jail-on-bestiality-c...

"Police arrested Mitchell the following month, but he denied the allegations.

"He was eventually brought undone when a concerned neighbour filmed the pervert attempting to sire a small horse while positioned on a milk crate."

"He was arrested on June 23 last year and again made no admissions."

The "milk crate" method eh..... I heard that the milk crate had a piece of string tied to it that was attached to a

$50 note in the naive hope that passers by would spot the 50 first and give it a reef so that the crate pulled out from

under him which would find him lying half naked in a pile of horse dung rather than up there "banging away like a

dunny door"

reminds me of a mate of mine who was 4 foot nothing who had a girlfriend who was 6 foot 6.

He told me he used the 2 bucket method for contraception.

He would stand in the shower on one upturned bucket and put the other bucket over his girlfriends head and gyrate

madly away swinging off the bucket handle until his girlfriend noticed his eyes rolling back in his head and then she'd

quickly kick the bottom bucket out from under him

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 10 of 18
Latest reply