Senator Jacqui Lambie asks a 22-year-old male..

nero_bolt
Community Member

What a bogan 

SENATOR Jacqui Lambie is looking for a man and she only has two requirements, they must be wealthy and well-endowed.

Speaking on Heart 107.3’s Kim and Dave Show this morning, the Palmer United Party Senator revealed that she hasn’t been in a relationship in 11 years but is open to love.

“They must have heaps of cash and they’ve got to have a package between their legs, let’s be honest,” Lambie said.

“I don’t need them to speak, they don’t even need to speak.”

Full story and the embarrassing bogan interview here 

WELL worth reading the comments here with this story      http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/palmer-united-party-senator-jacqui-lambie-asks-a-22ye...

Also WELL worth reading the comments here with this story     http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/palmer-united-party-senator-jacqui-lambie-asks-a-22yearold-m...

Of course I now fully expect Plibersek, Wong, Milne, Hanson-Young and the left frightbats etc to call media conferences to express their outrage at this extremely offensive and sexist behaviour. Something tells me I'll be waiting a while. As we know only Tony Abbott can be sexist.

If a male senator was looking for a girl who was rich with big breasts who didn’t speak he would be labelled a sexist pig/misogynist and women everywhere would be demanding his resignation.

Message 1 of 78
Latest reply
77 REPLIES 77

Maybe she has a great big....... Never mind.
Message 21 of 78
Latest reply

@karliandjacko wrote:

The sleazebag PM can do no wrong in the eyes of some even though he's a well known bully boy.  

The senator apologised for causing offence with her comments.  

I could not find the program in that link but somehow I have a feeling that she was not totally serious.  She just said equivalent of what men in her circles say. 

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 22 of 78
Latest reply

@karliandjacko wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I like how you and Icy are dismissing the PRIME MINISTER winking, which was actually a lot more than just a wink.

Nah. It's just that a lot more was made out of it.

Ms Lambie's comments, on the other hand, are being played down.

It seems anyone can be a Senator,  but not everyone can be the Prime Minister. I expect a lot more out of a PM than I do a Senator, but hey maybe that's just me.

I would expect a lot more than sleazy comments from anyone in the Senate and aspirations to a politcal career as well. And I'm sure that's not just me.

The sleazebag PM can do no wrong in the eyes of some even though he's a well known bully boy.  

A wink makes a PM a sleazebag?

Have you ever winked?

As did the PM for the winking incident. Which wasn't even sleazy.

Message 23 of 78
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Youre right Icy, the wink wasnt sleazy. It was rude and disrespectful to a pensioner who was trying hard anyway she knew how to make ends meet. He disregarded her, and what she was going through completely.

Alot more was made out about it because he is the PRIME MINISTER.

Message 24 of 78
Latest reply

@mugssy65 wrote:
Maybe she has a great big....... Never mind.

Ah, apparantly you need a whipper snipper to get in there for a look at the moment.   :D:D

Message 25 of 78
Latest reply

@***super_nova*** wrote:

@karliandjacko wrote:

I could not find the program in that link but somehow I have a feeling that she was not totally serious.  She just said equivalent of what men in her circles say. 

https://audioboo.fm/boos/2342263-jacqui-lambie-july-22-2014

Message 26 of 78
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

@karliandjacko wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I like how you and Icy are dismissing the PRIME MINISTER winking, which was actually a lot more than just a wink.

Nah. It's just that a lot more was made out of it.

Ms Lambie's comments, on the other hand, are being played down.

It seems anyone can be a Senator,  but not everyone can be the Prime Minister. I expect a lot more out of a PM than I do a Senator, but hey maybe that's just me.

I would expect a lot more than sleazy comments from anyone in the Senate and aspirations to a politcal career as well. And I'm sure that's not just me.

A wink makes a PM a sleazebag?

Have you ever winked?

As did the PM for the winking incident. Which wasn't even sleazy.

Excuse me, I don't need any posts to be corrected by anyone.

I did not say anything about winking and if you really must know, no I don't wink at people.

Message 27 of 78
Latest reply

@***super_nova*** wrote:

@karliandjacko wrote:

I thought I just posted the link but must have been in my imagination  😄

https://audioboo.fm/boos/2342263-jacqui-lambie-july-22-2014

Message 28 of 78
Latest reply

Yes, I can't decide what is more offensive - our PM calling the Japanese WW11 soldiers honourable or Senator Lambie being slightly crude and a bit of a dill....mmmmmmm.....just can't decide. 

Message 29 of 78
Latest reply

10505132_760183517356368_4754230051019819216_o.jpg

Message 30 of 78
Latest reply