Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tony Abbott achieves the impossible:

Tony Abbott achieves the impossible: unity among economistsEconomists are refuting the three big picture claims made by the government: 1) We have a budget emergency 2) We have a debt crisis and 3) The carbon tax was ruining the economy There’s a jok...

Who Looks Under The Bonnet Of Their Car?

Since I've had my new car, I've fallen out of the habit of checking oil and water every time I fuel up. I always used to with my second hand cars. Air as well. Lately my new (4 yo now) car had trouble starting. It'd chug-a-lug-a-lug a cpl times befor...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Pharmacy Upselling

I was newly diagnosed with a fairly common disorder these days. I got the prescribed medications from the chemist shop. Upon receiving the tablets, the assistant very gravely tells me that due to these medications, my body will react adversely and th...

Gillard’s final offer: anyone but Rudd

Hatred too often drove Julia Gillard, ungoverned by any political judgement. Former Minister Greg Combet tells of Gillard’s bizarre offer to make him Prime Minister just a couple of months before the last election:Julia surprised me at that discussio...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Is Beauty universal or not

e.g. say Beethoven, Bach. Picasso Is it just a matter of opinion what constitue as beauty? Is it a majority decides. Is beauty universal? Is there an objective way of deciding beauty? How do YOU decide what beauty is?

Does any one else suffer PMS while using implanon

I only have 4 months left on my 3 year implant of contreception and have really noticed I am starting to get PMS and I havent had it untill recentley on this.Is it because it is now starting to wear off and also has other ladies experinced this as we...

Resolved! Senator Jacqui Lambie asks a 22-year-old male..

What a bogan SENATOR Jacqui Lambie is looking for a man and she only has two requirements, they must be wealthy and well-endowed. Speaking on Heart 107.3’s Kim and Dave Show this morning, the Palmer United Party Senator revealed that she hasn’t been ...

• 77 replies
  • 6 Helpful

So You Don't Like Tony Abbott?

Then you're hard to please according to Peter Switzer: The latest Why is Abbott so unpopular? again was not great news for Prime Minister Tony Abbott, though there was some better news to be hopeful about with his approval rating up 3 percentage poin...

• 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

India introducing coal tax

While Australian government just repealed our carbon tax, India is doubling theirs: "India is doubling down on renewables by increasing the tax on coal twofold. Taxes collected from coal use will go directly to renewable energy development " http://w...

Victim not allowed to know where paroled attacker lives to protect his privacy :(

http://www.news.com.au/national-news/victoria/victim-not-allowed-to-know-where-paroled-attacker-lives-to-protect-his-privacy/story-fnii5sms-1226716407873 inShare Domestic vioence victim Jeannie Blackburn is lobbying the government to release informat...

Resolved! New Four Day Music Theme is DREAM

The idea of this competition is to select a youtube video [or videos from any site] that associates with the chosen theme.Preferably in the lyrics - long as the song or the track is in context with the chosen theme.The title of the song/artist to be ...