Sineater - psst...in here

I just watched Materchef  US Season 5 Episode 1

(Thought I better start a new thread and not hijack the Australian one)

Plus we can add Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares to this one too.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 1 of 338
Latest reply
337 REPLIES 337

Clean up, aisle six. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
no siggy
Message 201 of 338
Latest reply

good whatever fellow americans Man LOL

madea, holidaying here for long?

i read.. you're very much missed elsewhere 

Signatures suck.
Message 202 of 338
Latest reply

Hey, tcm, am I safe here?  Made any good friends I should be worried about?  I may enter some more photos, I sure hope that doesn't cause any jealousy, don't want to do that, I'm still smarting.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I pray that people will get employment, that would be good for them, good for others.

I meant to say I should have put money on that.  Can you blame me for being intuitive?

I wish America had a good labor participation rate, I wish those that don't wish me well, good things.  You won't believe this, I know, some have a tendency to believe things that aren't true and disbelieve things that are, but I pray for people who may wish me harm.

"If it is once again one against forty-eight, then I am very sorry for the forty-eight." ~ Margaret Thatcher

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” ― Thomas Jefferson
Message 203 of 338
Latest reply

Yeah, joz, you have good taste.

A funny, funny poster.  

Of course the intolerant (liberals) in America don't appreciate diversity in speech.  I think it's because they're obsessed with race.  Gots to divide to conquer.  lol

"If it is once again one against forty-eight, then I am very sorry for the forty-eight." ~ Margaret Thatcher

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” ― Thomas Jefferson
Message 204 of 338
Latest reply

Oh one more thing, lol.

Lord knows we've tolerated Liberal Australians, to the nth degree.

Always amazed at their audacity. 

Message 205 of 338
Latest reply

Screen shot 2014-07-23 at 1.18.42 PM.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
no siggy
Message 206 of 338
Latest reply

Woman LOL

Wow, couldn't you find a bigger pic?

Did I hit a nerve?

Not so easy here huh?

Message 207 of 338
Latest reply

Hey, I understand, tcm.

Yes, when some things are revealed, it can feel shameful.  I understand, I'm an Irish Catholic for Pet'e sake.  

But I know this, that the best thing to do is just say, hey, mia culpa, I did rake some over the coals for things that I did and they didn't but please forgive me.  You know, people will forgive tcm, they understand.  That's the reason for Christianity.

Message 208 of 338
Latest reply

Tongue7.jpg

Message 209 of 338
Latest reply

Ha, an animal, let me guess, you're a Liberal?  Very witty, I see I'll have to up my game here, lol.

Woman Tongue

I don't know if I'll be able to handle this repartee,  

Message 210 of 338
Latest reply