Spiritual Awakening Twin Flames and Psychosis

Hi all.  Someone very close to me has recently been admitted to a Psych ward.  This person claims to have had a massive spiritual awakening  (that has turned very dark) and believies that they are on a journey with their twin flame (like a soulmate but more intense) to spread love and light to heal the human race...  They are currently being given anti-psychotic meds.  

Does anyone know much about spiritual awakenings, twin flame concepts or soul emergencies? Any and all opinions, advice, reccommended reading etc welcome 🙂

Message 1 of 56
Latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

@3ksandpj wrote:

@creative*crisis wrote:

It's scary to think your friend may just be having a spiritual experience that's not part of the main stream which is being labelled a mental disorder.

Isn't this what happened in the dark ages when someone had ideas that didn't fit in with the main stream ?

Hence my concern here Creative crisis.  And the fact that she really has never shown any signs of mental illness in the past. She's just always been so rational in her communication although somewhat "alternative" in her mindset.  ie; strict vegetarian, animal liberationist, tree hugger type, mainstream medicine skeptic etc.  I am worried that she has opened herself up to something that she isn't spititually prepared to deal with...

I think you have a valid concern. Has she been sectioned or is she a voluntary patient?.

Knowing how the psychiatric industry can be she may have to let herself get "cured". How did she come to the medical professions attention in the first place.  If you know that it may give you a clue as to how she's ended up where she is.

Message 11 of 56
Latest reply

Hi There,

I stumbled on this topic,i never thought i'd encounter it on ebay haha.

I believe your friend is under going a spiritual awakening and meeting a twin flame,is not for weak/faint hearted.

Google 'advice for runner twin flame',twin flame runner awakening','soul mates,twin flame or love bites','false twin flame','twin flame breakups' etc etc,just use some keywords.

Personally,myself,i started a spiritual awakening 9mnths ago,i simply threw my hands up at life and i had a deep seded feeling,that life would take care of itself.

2weeks later,i awoke in the morning,with a sudden force to the chest,it felt like my lungs had collapsed.I also had some force to the throat,it felt enlarged.Doctors have no explanation,why and all tests clear.

So that led me to weeks later,in search of the chakras and some google key words,for answers.

So that led me into learning more on the spiritual side of things.

I have since had visions,signs ie:11:11,vivid dreams,high pitched frequencies,etc etc etc.

6mnths ago,i decided i needed someone in my life,this was when i first noticed 11:11,i'd look at the clock for no reason.

This was sporadic over a few months,then i stumbled onto a woman,where you wouldn't expect someone genuine,on Craigslist no less lol.

From initial contact,there was a feeling in hindsight,following on with more emails,then onto text,there was way too much in common.

A week,before i met this woman,11:11,happened everyday for a week!

We met,and it was instant...The love making,out of this world,it was natural and beautiful,it was in synch.

Unfortunately there after,the negative aspects come out,we mirrored,our negative aspects.

My mind has pingponged over the last 8weeks,alot of reading now,over the past few days,is sinking in.

If i never experienced,i wouldn't have believed it...It is mental torture.

It's an experience,where you come together for a reason,where issues have to be corrected,to meet again.

It's a lesson,and further the spiritual awakening.

There is so much more i could write,so much i haven't written.

2016,is the year for spiritual awakening,the lies,deciet and coverups,are going to be brought to light.

Look for signs in June onwards.:)

Message 12 of 56
Latest reply

Thankyou for your input aceozspadz. And welcome to CS 🙂

I keep hearing about this universal awakening.  It's intruiguing to me, especially with everything thats been going on. I've heard of the love bite stuff, Eve Lorgan, if I recall correectly has her own sight and blog etc. I stumbled accross Eve last night in amongst my reading/watching/learning or trying to learn about this stuff.  Feel free to write as much as you like about your experiences in this thread, it's all new to me and I feel like the only way I can help is to research this stuff to try and understand it better, cos maybe I'm in denial but I refuse to believe that she has a typical case of schzophrenia or psychosis or depression with severe anxiety or whatever term she ticks the boxes for, iykwim.  She has been mentioning 11:11 syncs for some time, not just 11:11 though she mentions all numbers, 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999, 1234, ect...

If i never experienced,i wouldn't have believed it...It is mental torture.

Thankyou for making such an important point.  I know the doctors and most of the family dont believe her, her mum though doesnt believe its a mental illness...

And  yes CC she did voluntarily seek help.  She actually went to a couple of preists first, they reccommended she go to the hospital.

Thanks Lionrose for the link, appreciate it 🙂  

Message 13 of 56
Latest reply

Re:Physical symptoms,here's the kicker,a day before i met this woman,my doctor told me to go to hospital for pneumonia.

Chest xrays and blood tests,produced nothing...Even doctor commented,well that's weird lol.

I have also had low iron levels,like 12mnths ago and i had a candida infection,like a week ago.

After i met this woman,on anti biotics,3weeks after the meet.

Weeks later,i suffer from tonsilitis(never had this in my life)

Before i met her,there were countless ailments without explanation.

Google 'spiritual awakening symptoms'.

The last 8yrs,have been the dark years,2016,is a year we move into the light.

Look at the signs,ie:the economy,conflicts,the weather patterns,2 eclipses this month!

This has been a lead up,when signs started appear in regards to the economy years ago.

Your friend needs to be off the psyche meds,and relevant information relayed to her.

Mainstream has no idea,i'm happy to help if need be.

Check out:

http://www.learning-mind.com/do-you-belong-to-one-of-the-five-indigo-generations/

Message 14 of 56
Latest reply

Well shes definately in the Gamma generation, and she is obsessed (not in a bad way) with purple, always has been...

Message 16 of 56
Latest reply

And to reiterate,i know the difference between a soul mate and a twin flame.

My ex was a soul mate,we both entered and come together at a pivotol turning point in our lives.

In the end,we both had grown and she set me free.

She always said,i was looking further field,looking for something.

Not sure what it meant at the time,but i do now.

There are no words to describe,when you meet a twin flame,it's instant,it's a feeling of knowing something.

IF both twin flames have unresolved issues,from past and present,they will be mirrored to the fold.

Then you may have one twin,that don't realize the connection,because of unresolved issues/barriers.

That in turn leads to one,banging there head against a brick wall,to try and make them see sense.

One has to let go,and both have to work on unresolved issues.

Work on self,and love thy self...It's only then,we are capable of loving others.

Message 17 of 56
Latest reply

Makes sense,i'm in the Beta myself.
Here's another link on traits:

http://in5d.com/first-wave-indigo-traits/
Message 18 of 56
Latest reply

And to reiterate,i know the difference between a soul mate and a twin flame.

Yeah there is a difference apparently...

There are no words to describe,when you meet a twin flame,it's instant,it's a feeling of knowing something.

Thats exactly how she described it along with the unconditional love element as well.  

Message 19 of 56
Latest reply

A marginal difference,
And excerpt from this link:http://isoulscience.com/2015/09/twin-flame-separation-the-runner-and-the-chaser/
ie:irrational thoughts leading to psychosis as well as unpredictable and obsessive behaviour. Quite literally you feel as if you have lost your mind.

Plenty of info on the net,where people have gone through the same thing.Thankfully there is that info on the net,where you can commiserate,to what others are going through.

Re:Unconditional love,i experienced that and a deep seded trust.

Though,i have issues myself and so does she,in regards to trust and purely unconditional.

Anyhow,i've experienced a lot in my life thus far,good and bad...This was a wild ride,and will be with me,until i pass over.

I'm letting go,to work on myself...without attachment or expectations.

Love is within,and love and truth,with show the way.
Message 20 of 56
Latest reply