State by State, Australia vs Elsewhere, in the age of COVID-19 and beyond

This thread is for the specific purpose of checking on milestone information (quotations and videos rather than table-form/spreadsheet/database information that fit better into k1ooo's thread), and responses by representatives from our government, CHOs, etc.

It's official: Australia has passed the 70% double dose vaccination rate.

Australia's double-dose vaccination rate has passed 70 per cent of all adults aged 16 and over

It is a key milestone in the national reopening plan.

More than 33 million vaccine doses have been distributed nationwide, and the first-dose rate nationally has reached 85.5 percent.

New South Wales and the ACT have already passed the 80 percent vaccination milestone, and Victoria and Tasmania are expected to reach 70 percent double-dosed within two days.❞

A tremendous achievement, but of course there is still some patchiness. We'll have to see some good efforts to correct misinformation, to provide solid health information, and to take the vaccine to the people who are not able or not willing to access it easily by themselves.

Message 1 of 163
Latest reply
162 REPLIES 162

@rogespeed wrote:

So the vaccinated are spreading the virus amongst the unvaccinated ?

THAT is what you took from the post??

Message 21 of 163
Latest reply

@rogespeed wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what experts are saying rogespeed.  Some experts are saying that "vaccinated" people can spread more and have a higher viral load. OK, maybe not as much but if what the experts say that they could turn into super-spreaders  is true then, there needs to be a more responsible approach to vaxxing. Never mix them up.

Info below that relates to your comment.

--------------------------------------------------------

COVID-19: Levels of Delta variant 'same in vaccinated people'
Aug 6, 2021

Sky News
3.83M subscribers
Coronavirus levels in people with the COVID Delta variant may be similar regardless of whether or not they've been vaccinated, according to early research.

Researchers stress more time is needed to better analyse the data.

But if true, the findings "may have implications for people's infectiousness", whether they've been vaccinated or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5-gpnPeGAE

-------------------------------------------------

Vaccinated people can carry as much virus as unvaccinated: Study
Aug 6, 2021

Kaumudy Global
15.1K subscribers

US health officials released details of an alarming new study that could upend the current beliefs on how the coronavirus spreads.
The latest research from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) shows that vaccinated people who got infected with COVID-19, or the so-called breakthrough infections, carry about the same amount of the coronavirus load as those who are unvaccinated.
The report's authors suggest the CDC's new guidelines should include masking in indoor public settings "regardless of vaccination status".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyxRez1AXPk

Fully vaccinated carry same viral load as unvaccinated when infected with Delta strain: Study
by Arirang News
554K subscribers
"백신 접종자 델타변이 바이러스 보유량 비슷... 절반은 유증상"
Aug 20, 2021

A latest study shows that people who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 carry the same amount of the Delta strain of the virus, after being infected, as those who have not received their jabs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdEVs9OcPRM

Dr. Peter McCullough: "The Vaccine Is Failing in the UK And Israel"
Sep 5, 2021

Alternative Media
286 subscribers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbxBHpZKsUk

Selected comment

Tyler
1 month ago

Why are we listening to Fauci when this guy actually knows what he's talking about.

M E
1 month ago

Because Dr. M can't be bought like Fouchy is

--------------------------------------------------------

This Dr. M., well ...  he's on the money. Great clip! I hope that he hasn't got a few unpaid parking fines as this will be dredged up.

Message 22 of 163
Latest reply

@4channel

did you read the Opening Post? There are numerous other threads, some started by you, where you can post your rubbish.

Message 23 of 163
Latest reply

As previously requested…

@countessalmirena wrote:

This thread is for the specific purpose of checking on milestone information (quotations and videos rather than table-form/spreadsheet/database information that fit better into k1ooo's thread), and responses by representatives from our government, CHOs, etc.

As you would have noted, I specifically referred to the CHO’s tweet and link to an article, which fits the parameters of this thread. Again, I politely request that this thread not be used to post arguments against the "milestone information" and "responses by representatives from our government, CHOs, etc."

There are still numerous other threads for that.

Message 24 of 163
Latest reply

@countessalmirena wrote:

As previously requested…

@countessalmirena wrote:

As you would have noted, I specifically referred to the CHO’s tweet and link to an article, which fits the parameters of this thread. Again, I politely request that this thread not be used to post arguments against the "milestone information" and "responses by representatives from our government, CHOs, etc."

There are still numerous other threads for that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just replying to rogespeed who appeared to be questioning things. This is a discussion forum. Your posts which are a narrative in a fashion of what is taking place are subject to in depth examination. Official versions of things when reviewed years later often show different accounts, figures, measurements and values etc..

But again, I am replying to rogespeed who appeared to be questioning things.

-----------------------------------------

@rogespeed wrote:

-----------------------------------------

Questioning and further delving into things is good!

Message 25 of 163
Latest reply

This thread has a specific topic.

I again politely request that you refrain from posting off-topic, particularly when what you post is in opposition to the thread subject/topic.

As the opening poster, I stated unambiguously in the opening post exactly what the purpose of the thread was. I hope you can respect that.

Message 26 of 163
Latest reply

@countessalmirena wrote:

I again politely request that you refrain from posting off-topic, particularly when what you post is in opposition to the thread subject/topic.

As the opening poster, I stated unambiguously in the opening post exactly what the purpose of the thread was. I hope you can respect that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I respectfully disagree with your assertion that my post is off topic. On the contrary, I was replying to member and contributor rogespeed with his apparent questioning of certain fact. Remember countessalmirena, all facts and findings by the government organizations should be subject to question.

Some might say, what good is a discussion forum if we can't discuss things and look into certain things and examine them.

Thankyou.

Message 27 of 163
Latest reply

I respect your right to your opinion.

Your opinion is diametrically opposite mine in respect of the purpose of this thread. As I am the opening poster, I reiterate:

@countessalmirena wrote:

Message 28 of 163
Latest reply

A purpose of a thread in a discussion forum is to encourage discussion, debate etc. which at times is for our edification. Often opinions and views are going to be in contrast to the content within.

Now the word out and about is what the percentages are not accurate as well as the representation of certain things.

Message 29 of 163
Latest reply

The purpose of this thread could not be clearer. I posted it in the very opening post:

❝This thread is for the specific purpose of checking on milestone information (quotations and videos rather than table-form/spreadsheet/database information that fit better into k1ooo's thread), and responses by representatives from our government, CHOs, etc.❞

Please cease being disrespectful and disruptive; that is against par. 4 and par. 8 of the Community Guidelines in the Community Rules of Engagement. I ask this with all courtesy, and remind you that there are several other threads on which you are able to post the content that you have posted here against the stated purpose of this thread.

Message 30 of 163
Latest reply