Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Nonsense/Silly Song Titles

4-Day Music Challenge - Theme is Nonsense/Silly Song Titles The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of the ch...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 44 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is the meaning of life?

This is the story people will offen tell you:You come to this word.Toil hard and get educated.Get a good job.Get married.Get settled.Then you've kids.You become a machine to handle stress and responsibilities.By the time your kids become self-suffici...

Resolved! Caption This #426

Caption this #426 The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner The winner will start the new round Caption this #426 ends on January 10th

twyngwyn_0-1672976654451.jpeg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Japanese Gift Wrapping/Speed Wrapping

I know - too late. But you've got all year to practise, and there are gift giving occasions all year. I've tried hard previous years to do the cloth wrapping. Younger members of the family frown on paper wrapping. Wonder if Kopes can do it?

• 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this #425

Caption this #425 The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner The winner will start the new round Caption this #425 ends on January 4th

hny.jpg

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is NIGHT

4-Day Music ChallengeTheme : NIGHT The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of the challenge. In the event of ...

Covid-19 survivors post

Just wondering if any other people here has suffered Covid-19 and what were your experiences As for me i tested positive recently via pcr and RATI was self testing for the previous 3 or 4 days prior with neg results as i suffered painful flu like sym...

• 46 replies
  • 3 Helpful

END The Dole to Push Aussies Into Work

Sometimes in politics you can only shake your head in amazement as to how public policy is made.For nearly 30 years our governments have been spending billions of dollars supposedly to make young Australians 'job ready' through vocational training.No...

• 41 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Entertainment world deaths in 2022

RIP the amazing Sidney Poitier https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-08/sidney-poitier-actor-trailblazing-life-in-his-own-words/100745598 To Sir With Love was my favourite movie growing up, I must have watched it a few dozen times with my nanna

Resolved! 4-Day Music Challenge - Theme is Heat

4-Day Music ChallengeTheme : Heat The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of the challenge. In the event of a...

• 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #424

CAPTION THIS #424 The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’.In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. The winner will start the new round. Caption This #424 will end on New Year's Eve

twyngwyn_0-1672105443982.gif
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful