Tastes okay, however...

Tasted okay on my toast this morning, however, upon opening the container, its texture looks like dropped dunked Anzac biscuit in the bottom of a coffee cup.

I'm referring to Sanitarium Natural Peanut Butter - Crunchy.  

Now reading the label with large magnifying glass : 100% roasted peanuts.  Oops - stir if oils separated.  Okay, but the container was so full, any stirring would have created an overflow.  5-star-health-care-rating.  Recycle logo.  Made in Australia from imported ingredients.

My point is the packaging and labelling could be better designed for some products.

DEB

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Tastes okay, however...

I don't eat peanut butter on bread anymore but I needed some to make satay, I bought the coles own brand, honestly I bent the spoon trying to get some out of the jar, it's solid! Never ever buy coles own home brand peanut butter!
Message 11 of 26
Latest reply

Tastes okay, however...

Heat it up next time.

Message 12 of 26
Latest reply

Tastes okay, however...

Kopes, I buy Kraft light and crunchy    Just had a look and it says

on the ingredients list - no gluten.

I only use it for cooking - satays etc

Don't know about the smooth one, though

Message 13 of 26
Latest reply

Tastes okay, however...

if it looks like chicken and it smells like chicken and it tastes like chicken and it's finger licken,, then its gotta be funky roast beef

Cold Lampin with Flavor- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmyyQ338xKU

Fun Factor : Now you have a choice in chat, factor that
Message 14 of 26
Latest reply

Tastes okay, however...

horror smiley.gif      Give me strength       

Message 15 of 26
Latest reply

Tastes okay, however...

Joanie, the quality of the sound is not too good.    I liked the dude's time piece.  Just the right size.

However, that sort of music is not to my taste.

DEB

Message 16 of 26
Latest reply

Tastes okay, however...

Deb, so my NY resolution was to diligently eat healthy.

I too bought Sanitarium Crunchy Peanut Butter.

It sits in my cupboard full of health & good intentions, looking at me pleadingly "Pick me pick me" only to be swept aside for the Kraft Cunchy PB that made its way back into the cupboard in Week 2 of the resolution process. lol

Think its easier for me just to delete it altogether. Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 26
Latest reply

Tastes okay, however...

The Kraft brand has been a staple of mine for yonks.  But the Sanitarium was on special.  It tastes nice.  Just need to stir it before use.  Now refrigerated, will see.  Probably have to add oil, seeing that I've skimmed the top layer already.  

My resolution was to be more daringSmiley Very Happy  And the food is as far as I got.

DEB

Message 18 of 26
Latest reply

Tastes okay, however...

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

Does anyone know of an organic or gluten free smooth peanut butter?

I tried woolworths one from their organic range.. I didn't really like it, as I mentioned above it was very oily, hard to mix in.

Probably didin't like it because it tasted a bit different and I am used to the Sanitarium one (no added sugar or salt).

The Sanitarium one has other things in it like stabilizer.. writing is a bit small for me to read the rest.. probably why they make it small print.

at the bottom under ingredient it says

CONTAINS: PEANUTS

Doh!

Message 19 of 26
Latest reply

Tastes okay, however...

Joanie, the quality of the sound is not too good.    I liked the dude's time piece.  Just the right size. However, that sort of music is not to my taste.

haha, a pun 4 the topic title, fly gets it. But check this out, oh wait first, let me give you a taste of what this rap sounded like on the album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly4r7R98dDg

ok now, the clock, Flav gots 2 knows what time is is when he is on stage. it's like that. Check this out right, fly wants to mount a clock on the back of a coat or jacket so that peoples behind her in line would always know what time it is and that fly goes first. So sayth the fly one. lol... ya know what i'm sayin? ha ha, the fly way this day,, ok?

Fun Factor : Now you have a choice in chat, factor that
Message 20 of 26
Latest reply