Message 1 of 58
Latest reply
57 REPLIES 57

Re: Tears in Parliament

Nope !!!

There ya go, I fixed it for ya!

*cheeky grin*

RUNS>>>>>>>

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 31 of 58
Latest reply

A?

Are you sure that you spelled that correctly?

LOL

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 32 of 58
Latest reply

Respect is a given, disrespect is earned....imo

Message 33 of 58
Latest reply

I haven't been on here for yonks but its cold and raining and there's not much to do. Its still pretty much the same here. 😄  (on the boards I mean...)

I'm not a Labor voter. But I do stand up for the NDIS. Its about humanity, not politics. And when she was introducing the Bill today, I reckon that she's just about had it. Budget last night, etc etc ....  I don't think she cried on purpose. The NDIS will be a lasting legacy for her.

I still condemn her standing up for Craig Thompson for political reasons. Amongst other things. Many other things... But I felt sorry for her this morning. 😐

Photobucket
Message 34 of 58
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

now now, dont be like that. it means alot to her.

and anyway, they all bung on the tears when they want.

Message 36 of 58
Latest reply

I haven't been on here for yonks but its cold and raining and there's not much to do. Its still pretty much the same here. 😄  (on the boards I mean...)

I'm not a Labor voter. But I do stand up for the NDIS. Its about humanity, not politics. And when she was introducing the Bill today, I reckon that she's just about had it. Budget last night, etc etc ....  I don't think she cried on purpose. The NDIS will be a lasting legacy for her.

I still condemn her standing up for Craig Thompson for political reasons. Amongst other things. Many other things... But I felt sorry for her this morning. 😐

waves to the yellow lamb!!!! Hope all is well with you, have not seen you around for years!

(karenquilter)

Message 37 of 58
Latest reply

cherples
Community Member

Where were the opposition?

It looked like their seats were all empty.

Message 38 of 58
Latest reply

ill mannered lot arent they

Message 39 of 58
Latest reply

What is the big deal? I watched her talk and clearly she was emotional about an issue close to her.

Anyway, I'm wondering what exactly she is "using" when it "suits her"? And I am wondering if it is the same thing that Bob Hawke or Kevin Rudd or John Howard "used" when they had a little cry in public? Or is there a different man term for this? ?:|

Message 40 of 58
Latest reply