The Kudos Challenge Thread

The Rules ... (LOL)

Give a kudo to a poster here ... and then give them one other kudo for other posts they have made (I hope someone likes me out there 😉 )

You can tell who you gave kudos to, and why, and what you like about the poster ... 

Message 1 of 131
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Honestly,  why is everyone still talking about 'orrible rice pudding??!!

It's about as delightful as the concoction that my poor old 'skip' mum

used to make  - cook spaghetti in milk,  sprinkle liberally with sugar  -  blerk

View solution in original post

Message 113 of 131
Latest reply
130 REPLIES 130

I don't understand? Do we put a name here and then kudo a post by that person?

Message 2 of 131
Latest reply

I just gave you a kudo for your above post. Then I checked out your other posts and gave you another one. So, you should have two shiny new kudos in your notifications box.

Adding other information is optional ... but you can say things like "I gave Katy a Kudo because she is so wonderful" 🙂

Message 3 of 131
Latest reply

Sorry, I do not understand why would you do that.  I give kudo when I agree with something that somebody said.  In real life I would be nodding my head while they were speaking or I would make a comment agreeing with them. 

Do you feel unappreciated here that you have the need people to give you kudos for no reason at all?

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 4 of 131
Latest reply

@***super_nova*** wrote:

Sorry, I do not understand why would you do that.  I give kudo when I agree with something that somebody said.  In real life I would be nodding my head while they were speaking or I would make a comment agreeing with them. 

Do you feel unappreciated here that you have the need people to give you kudos for no reason at all?

Bit harsh

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light.
Message 5 of 131
Latest reply

This was just an idea for a bit of fun ... never mind.
Message 6 of 131
Latest reply

@***super_nova*** wrote:

fgs it's just a game.

Message 7 of 131
Latest reply

@katydidthat wrote:
I just gave you a kudo for your above post. Then I checked out your other posts and gave you another one. So, you should have two shiny new kudos in your notifications box.

Adding other information is optional ... but you can say things like "I gave Katy a Kudo because she is so wonderful" 🙂

Oh thank you. 🙂

Message 8 of 131
Latest reply

Why on earth start a 'vote 4 me' thread?

Time rich?

Accolade poor?

A bit of fun?

Just a game?

What a joke Robot surprised

Message 9 of 131
Latest reply

Seriously, it was just a bit of fun and it sure beats posting on the Sybil threads.  Ahem, except I think this turned into one too.

Joono
Message 10 of 131
Latest reply