The photo threads, a recap

A look back at past themes.

I don't have all the entries as I lost my hard drive earlier in the year, and many photos are removed by the posters after the thread is finished. I'm sorry if your photo isn't included, it's not a personal exclusion. Either I no longer have the photo, or the constraints of the collage format meant I had to leave some out.

Blue

blue collage.jpg

Message 1 of 154
Latest reply
153 REPLIES 153

Back When

Back when collage.jpg

Message 2 of 154
Latest reply

I started a list of past themes and winners the other day in last weeks winners thread ( with help from others) . The only winner we couldn't remember was for LOVE theme. Do you remember that one, pimpy?
Message 3 of 154
Latest reply

Calendar

Calendar collage1.jpg

Calendar collage2.jpg

Message 4 of 154
Latest reply

was it She ele or Linds?

Message 5 of 154
Latest reply

Yes, I think it was.
Message 6 of 154
Latest reply

er which one?Smiley LOL Linds wedding invitation won a challenge but I can't remember what the challenge was.

Message 7 of 154
Latest reply

Do a recount?

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Spirit/Weekly-photo-challenge-Theme-prompt-is-LOVE/m-p/811...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 8 of 154
Latest reply

I LOVED that tulips photo.

Joono
Message 9 of 154
Latest reply

Empty

Empty collage.jpg

I chuckle every time I look at Fatcat Rubys face, complaining about the nearly empty food dish

Message 10 of 154
Latest reply