The plight of Victorians - Economy destruction, forced jabs, job loss, dispair - lets discuss

Looking at what has been taking place in the state of Victoria with threatened job termination if one does not take the jab, the destruction of jobs, livelihood and liberties etc., there's a right and there's a wrong all of this. The state premier Daniel Andrews has taken the hard-line stance of "you must take the jab" and basically that's all that there is to it. People in Victoria are protesting because they feel that they are being denied the choice whether to say yes or no.  Recent protests have caused some reactions and there may be the possibility of media distortion when it comes to the true facts.

All around the world there are reports of the efficacy of oral drugs for treating this Corona virus. Some countries have had major success.  With this in mind, wouldn't the option of early stage treatment with a safe proven oral drug such Doxycycline, Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin not only be a logical,  practical move but also one that would reduce tensions?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GPs Start Prescribing Low-Dose Ivermectin Triple Therapy for COVID-19

CDD news – The Centre for Digestive Diseases - COVID Treatment Available in Aus via GP on request

The Ivermectin triple therapy seems to be the cheapest, safest, and rapidly-curing treatment for Australians, and used broadly could stimulate the Australian economy
https://prwire.com.au/print/gps-start-prescribing-low-dose-ivermectin-triple-therapy-for-covid-19

---------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, people who have had the virus and have recovered should never be jabbed.  Highly respected professor, Dr. Peter McCullough talks about this in Dorothy McLean's article in August this year  ‘Under no circumstances’ should a recovered patient get a COVID jab, expert MD tells LifeSite. 

I think a program that involves proper testing, one that eliminates false positives is highly beneficial. Also mandatory vaccination can mean curtains for those who have recovered from the virus. That's no good! Drugs appear to be the safest approach and should be a readily available option. Under strict medical supervision and administration, it could be as Dr. Thomas Borody stated, good for the economy .

Even though the mRNA injection etc. is largely experimental, I respect the right of people to take their chances with it. I've always stated in the past that I believe some vaccines are helpful. The right of people to choose what goes into their body should also be respected.

With commonsense testing, people staying home as they would with influenza, isolation when needed,  early stage drug treatment under qualified medical supervision, there's no reason to force anything on anybody. There's no reason to run Victoria into the ground!

The people are alarmed, they're angry and they're stressed due to what many would perceive as fascism! 

When a human being takes a first breath of life when they come into this world, should this not be the breath of freedom?

Message 1 of 371
Latest reply
370 REPLIES 370

Re: The plight of Victorians - Economy destruction, forced jabs, job loss, dispair - lets discuss

Well said & well done - as usual Countess.

I would like to suggest - this thread be locked - due to -  the misinformation - the misleading - counter productive - posts still occurring.

And if - another arises - ignore it.

I sincerely hope if the poster does indeed contract Covid - as will most of us - he will simply take Ivermectin etc - with a dose of fish tank cleaner - and a little added bleach - as he has touted being restoratives - all good.

That seems to be the remedy for Covid.

Done.

Message 231 of 371
Latest reply

Re: The plight of Victorians - Economy destruction, forced jabs, job loss, dispair - lets discuss

@4channel wrote:

Perhaps countessalmirena Krystal was talking about the barothelles that was just servicing high ranking politicians and other government servants.

--------------------------------------------------------

I have heard rumours about such places but I've never been able to get anyone to confess. Does such a thing go on?

Message 232 of 371
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

I wouldn't put a lot of faith in TGA at all times.  Thinking back to the early 2000s when Bush, Blair and Howard  stated with so much conviction that Saddam had WOMAD. That was the official version. Now we know so well that it wasn't true. So were the people of Australia hoodwinked?  Anyway, back then I remember the solid guy, Simon Crean and his dedication to opposing this war. Anyway, a shameful period in Australian history.  The lives lost, the collateral damage. Sad, tragic and just plain nasty.

((I feel another Ron Kauffman song coming on -" Collateral Damage "))

See I believe that organizations and regulators function as they're supposed to, but up to a point! Can they be corrupted? Well you be the judge. I won't post any links but if someone wants to do research then they'll find some interesting info.

Well padi*0409, you can use what you have upstairs to know what the real truth is. I'm sure that you're not short of it either, and if you a real and true to yourself, you'll allow the truth in.

(Text quoted in Orange) this is just irrelevant to this topic.  I call out this posting tactic as being a “DEFLECTION” because it deflects the reader from the thread topic.  Seriously, what has the TGA got to do with the Iraq war?

(Text quoted in Red) this is just smear and innuendo.  I see posters using this tactic of using “I believe” without supporting evidence then telling others to look for supporting evidence as being an admission that although they (may) believe this they have no proof or evidence to back it up.

(Text quoted in Blue) this is debatable.  Not the bit about padi’s upstairs, but rather the “truth” 4chan thinks padi will find.  I call this tactic as using “brain washing” language, in this case “the real truth” and “you’ll allow the truth in”.  padi has demonstrated that he is capable of reading widely and then posting what he believes, and he doesn’t need to be to told how to get to the “real truth”.

Some facts related directly to this thread:

- 4channel has not answered the question “do you live in Victoria?”

- 4channel has posted numerous posts on this thread that are not about “the plight of Victorians”

- 4channel now thinks Craig Kelly is a credible source of information

Let’s discuss!

Message 233 of 371
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

padi has demonstrated that he is capable of reading widely and then posting what he believes, and he doesn’t need to be to told how to get to the “real truth”.

Yup SLR, I'm currently researching the possibility that Genghis Khan was actually the founder of Astrovirology, given he spent a lot of time gazing towards the Milky Way whilst charging around on Yaks and Elephants........

Spoiler
............seems more likely than Craig Kelly and his followers having more than an ounce of sense or credibility between them.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 234 of 371
Latest reply

<sigh>

Message 235 of 371
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

@4channel wrote:

Perhaps countessalmirena Krystal was talking about the barothelles that was just servicing high ranking politicians and other government servants.

--------------------------------------------------------

I have heard rumours about such places but I've never been able to get anyone to confess. Does such a thing go on?

Did you try the rack or thumbscrews?

Message 236 of 371
Latest reply

shirleys8093_0-1596158019995.gif

Message 237 of 371
Latest reply

I think I've changed my mind - one needs all the entertainment one can get these days. 🤣

Message 238 of 371
Latest reply

Peter McCullough - world renowned cardiologist - would probably advise - don't go for the leather. 😉

Message 239 of 371
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

I wouldn't put a lot of faith in TGA at all times. 

You have no evidence to make such a statement. However, I realise that you are anti-establishment and that such a statement is in keeping with that perspective.

I would ask you to explain why you are prepared to glorify or hold up as deserving of the utmost respect such wayward groups as Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (oh, for goodness' sake, there is absolutely no necessity for a conservative group of doctors to have whacky ideas such as lack of gun control saving lives, or to advocate for fewer legal penalties if they (as doctors) make mistakes that cost lives or cause irreparable injury, or to oppose indoor smoking bans; these ideas are actually counter to sound theological principles and to the valueing of human life), or America's Frontline Doctors (politically-motivated, again conservative, and again I question why there are whackadoodle conservative groups so determined to lie rather than conservative groups reaching out with truth and accurate data), and Dr Peter McCullough (once a respected cardiologist, now an advocate for medical interventions that have been shown to be not effective.

That is, I'd ask you to explain why you give respectful treatment to such groups and individuals, citing their qualifications as medically qualified people as giving what they say gravitas, while you disrespect the TGA and ATAGI and the FDA and practically any qualified practising doctor/biologist/biochemist/pathologist/other health professional who does not follow the Simone Gold / James L. Doenges line, or who accepts data from large-scale double-blind randomised clinical trials rather than what is asserted, without evidence, to work against COVID-19. Medical qualifications seem on the one hand to be laudable for those whose views you share, but unworthy of consideration for those whose views you do not share.

Belief approach by those who follow the views of COVID-19 dissenters:

In respect of Dr Peter McCullough, AAPS, AFD, etc.In respect of most doctors and health care professionals, TGA, ATAGI, FDA, etc.
Medical qualificationsCause to respect their opinionsNot cause to respect their opinions
Involved in developing mRNA vaccinesCause to respect his/their opinionsNot cause to respect their opinions
Involved in actually, literally, treating COVID-19 patientsn/aNot cause to respect their opinions
Political ideologyIrrelevantRelevant - must be in league with deceptive forces
Motives for speaking publiclyCourageous, out to save the worldPart of the whole "mainstream media" global deception, not courageous

Do you not see the two opposing ideas here?

And...

Another belief approach by those who follow the views of COVID-19 dissenters:

In respect of treatments or experiments by Dr Peter McCullough, AAPS, AFD, etc.In respect of treatments (new and emerging) used by treating health care professions approved by TGA, FDA, etc.
Proposed medical treatments must go through rigorous tests to see if safety and efficacy data are encouraging for doses sufficient to kill SARS-CoV-2 or protect against severe disease/death/hospitalisationNo, not for ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine and so on - just use them! It's a pandemic!  We can't wait for clinical trials; it's too urgent a situation!Yes, absolutely for vaccines. "Untried", "untested", "experiment". Admittedly it's a pandemic, but we have to wait for... not only stage 3 clinical trials (because they've been done) but for... much much more than that, because it's ... not that urgent a situation?
Prior use of a medication at doses proved safe for various other conditions justifies its use off-script (for COVID-19) at doses as deemed "Meh, let's try this" by any doctor.Yes, that's right.n/a
Quotations and statistics and references to studies don't have to be properly sourced (or read in context).That's right. If Dr Peter McCullough said it, it's right.No. Where's the evidence? Show me the link. Don't believe that study anyway.
Studies not yet peer-reviewed can/can't be used.Yes, if it supports the views of these experts.No. It's not peer-reviewed. It's just a pre-print. It can be ignored.
References to rebuttals of articles and corrections of articles can/can't be used in support.Not if it's against the views of these experts. Just focus on the original bit that seemed to support the views of these experts.Yes if the correction seems to say something negative about the mainstream experts' views.
Approval in place to administer certain drugs under clinical conditions by doctorsNot good enough. Give full emergency use authorisation even if the data isn't there to support it.Such drugs are not forbidden; they can still be used in said clinical trials in severely ill patients where approved treatments have failed.

You know, the main reason why Dr Peter McCullough et al are not satisfied by the current approvals to continue to use their suggested treatments in controlled trials may well be that they would be held to account for experimenting on patients if they ignored approved treatments and their various preferred medical interventions didn't work. This could be about hubris for some of those doctors, i.e. medical hubris that doesn't want to be legally liable for their treatment regimes.

If that is true, it's - at least for some - about doctors who want to go rogue and not have to answer to the families of those who died because of it, or to any legal system, or to any judge who can impose compensatory measures.

I do not claim that this is proven, nor do I think that every healthcare professional who is anti-vaccination or spreading misinformation about vaccines and about COVID-19 has the same motives. Some, no doubt, genuinely care about patients and believe what they are sharing.

Message 240 of 371
Latest reply