Tommys Joke Page

Tommys Joke Page 2015
Tommy Loves Everyone... Im a 75 year old nutcase..
Message 1 of 2,046
Latest reply
2,045 REPLIES 2,045

Tommys Joke Page

81965217_10213626208364111_1867720091202748416_n.jpg

Message 1921 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

Brian invited his mother over for dinner.
During the course of the meal Brian's mother couldn't help but keep noticing how beautiful Brian's flat-mate Stephanie was.
Brianโ€™s mum had long been suspicious of a relationship between Brian and Stephanie and this invitation had only made her more curious.
Over the course of the evening, while watching the two react, she concluded that there was more between Brian and Stephanie than met the eye.
Reading his mum's thoughts, Brian volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you Stephanie and I are just friends.โ€

About a week later, Stephanie said to Brian, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver gravy ladle. I don't suppose she took it, do you?โ€
โ€œI doubt it,โ€ Brian said, โ€œbut I'll send her an e-mail just to be sure.

So he sat down and wrote:
"Dear Mother, I'm not saying that you did take the gravy ladle from our house, and I'm not saying that you did not take the gravy ladle. The fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner. Love, Brian"

The following day Brian received a reply from his mother, which read:
"My Dear Son, I'm not saying that you do sleep with Stephanie, and I'm not saying that you do not sleep with Stephanie. But the fact remains that if she were sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now. Love, Mom

Message 1922 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

THESE ARE ACTUAL COMPLAINTS RECEIVED BY "THOMAS COOK VACATIONS" FROM DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS:
1. "On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food."
2. "They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax."
3. "We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish."
4. "We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We assumed it would be included in the price."
5. "The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room."
6. "We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was more yellow."
7. "It's lazy of the local shopkeepers in Puerto Vallartato close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta' time -- this should be banned."
8. "No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared."
9. "Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers."
10. "I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts."
11. "The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun."
12. "It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair."
13. "I compared the size of our one-bedroom suite to our friends' three-bedroom and ours was significantly smaller."
14. "The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the resort.' We're trainee hairdressers and we think they knew and made us wait longer for service."
15. "When we were in Spain, there were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners."
16. "We had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning."
17. "It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel."
18. "I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes."
19. "My fiancรฉe and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."
BE AWARE ...THEY WALK AMONG US
BE AFRAID..... BE VERY AFRAID

Message 1923 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

1 Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator - 'This is really a lovely horse. I once rode her mother.'

2. New Zealand Rugby Commentator - 'Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him.'

3. Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - 'And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria . I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!'

4. Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race 1977 - 'Ah, isn't that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the Cox of the Oxford crew.'

5. US PGA Commentator - 'One of the reasons Arnie (Arnold Palmer) is playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my god !! What have I just said??'

6. Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on 'Time Team Live' said: 'You'd eat beaver if you could get it.'

7. A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, 'So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?' Not only did HE

have to leave the set, but half the crew did too, because they were laughing so hard!

8. Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: 'Ballesteros felt much better today after a 69 yesterday.'

9. Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on 'Look North' said: โ€œThere's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this. '

10 Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on 'Sky Sports': โ€œStephen Hendry jumps on Steve Davis's misses every chance he gets.'

11. Michael Buerk on watching Philippa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked:

'They seem cold out there. They're rubbing each other and he's only come in his shorts.'

12.. Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish Open: 'Some weeks Nick likes to use Fanny; other weeks he prefers to do it by himself.

Message 1924 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

82215627_10213626208844123_3046865257369698304_o.jpg

Message 1925 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

82310953_10213626209164131_9022959581399089152_n.jpg

Message 1926 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

82353172_10157819176829204_1298794712991268864_o.jpg

Message 1927 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

82435109_2453395311582034_7360683632983277568_n.jpg

Message 1928 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

Why did I get divorced? Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said. She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends, & my colleagues all yelling, "SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked.
Message 1929 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

82526945_607383416762337_8830853566924062720_n.jpg

Message 1930 of 2,046
Latest reply