Tony Abbott's Support Page

A reminder of the debt that Australia has, while Labor can bury their heads and deny it exists the fact remains we have a huge problem with debt and sooner than later the chips will fall, no business, no state and no country can keep operating in the red, eventually those we own the money to will own us. Who will own us?
The state of Qld has debt of $80 billion dollars, Labor are saying they don’t think it’s that bad, Bill Shorten on Australia’s debt, there is no debt crisis, there is a crisis and we are in this situation because of Labor, no one else and the bottom line is Labor can’t fix this problem, their speciality is creating debt not fixing debt.

Message 1 of 1,773
Latest reply
1,772 REPLIES 1,772

Re: Tony Abbott's Support Page

Well that says it all. 

Anyone who thinks differently is a retard?

Low.

Message 411 of 1,773
Latest reply

ref: ....Because tonight, there's a clear agenda. Pro LABOUR or go away.

............................................................................................................................................................................

YEAH! (joking).....you and all your tens of thousands of maaaates.....all annoying the B'Jessush ouda moi!!

*geez

Message 412 of 1,773
Latest reply

Anti Abbott posters are allowed to have their say... sounds like... prefer to have them go away!Cat LOL

No way not in the most interesting days so far in the life of Tony Abbott PM... time to come out of the woodwork, not hide away.

Message 413 of 1,773
Latest reply

after I get a grip????? LOL

no. You don't wish 'general public' to have an opinion at all!!! LOL.....err....I am 'general public' Smiley LOLSmiley LOLWoman LOL

dunno who you think you are.......?

*Hupp-humn.....clears throat and adopts plum in the gob voice:

I'ts really niyce, when aawdinary Awwstralians recognise me and remember who I am! LuvlySmiley LOL

Message 414 of 1,773
Latest reply

Yes, we are all voters... all enttitled to say what we like (in accordance with postage rules) and all entitled to crisitcize any current Govt if we want too.

Message 415 of 1,773
Latest reply

@paintsew007 wrote:

no. You don't wish 'general public' to have an opinion at all!!! LOL.....err....I am 'general public' Smiley LOLSmiley LOLWoman LOL

Thats the point. So am I. Yet because it's different to your (and others) opinions, there are shoutdowns, personal attacks, no allowance for different opinons.

This didn't used to be a board about politics. There used to be some fun, a few laughs. It's so grey and one sided now.

Message 416 of 1,773
Latest reply

@paintsew007 wrote:

dunno who you think you are.......?

*Hupp-humn.....clears throat and adopts plum in the gob voice:

I'ts really niyce, when aawdinary Awwstralians recognise me and remember who I am! LuvlySmiley LOL

Childish.

Message 417 of 1,773
Latest reply

And by the way. I am a poster here. I have the right to post my views, my opinions. Or don't I?

Message 418 of 1,773
Latest reply

"refer your post#402 pls:"

LOL, that deserves the 5 Laughs award.

If you reckon 402 is a personal attack, the mind boggles.

Nevy

Retards ? Really ?

Christ, they need some origianl comedians to join them Smiley LOL

Message 419 of 1,773
Latest reply

Sheesh.....*pats the spot to her right on the sofa.........

Go on then tell us a really funny joke ?....Abbott and team are providing best comedy atm and imo!!

................*rolls eyes heavenward

.....or go on over to the games and jokes thread Dear Nev

Message 420 of 1,773
Latest reply