Transformers

My 22 yo grandson is coming to stay the weekend. I'm thinking of taking him on a date to the movies to see Transformers. From what I've seen of the ads I wouldn't mind seeing it myself.

Is it ok for adults, not too kiddie?

I like Mark Wahlberg Woman Very Happy Heart

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Transformers

Well we ended up going to Tranformers. It was Ok but it was a relief when it finished. It was so loud! Big thundering explosions, clashing and clanging of steel on steel, guns and missiles going off, it seemed never-ending. Lots of destruction. The whole theatre vibrated with the sound of the huge incoming spaceship that came in to re-capture Optimus Prime. That's the head of the Transformer crew, lol. All in all, it was ok. There was a bit of slapstick, a bit of romance, a bit of terror, and a bit of sci-fi. Oh and a bit of beefcake with Mark Wahlberg and Jack Reynor. There were some good racing car scenes and big rigs as well. It looks like they've left it open for a Transformers 5. By the time we got out at 5.30 it was almost full dark and the homeless people were starting to bed down each with their signs and pannikins inviting passersby to donate money. We walked passed the first 2 then saw the 3rd one had a little dog with him, all curled up in the swag. A plump little foxy. I put some money in that man's dish. Then I felt bad for not putting any in the first 2's dish. And the subsequent ones after that. 😞 A good day all round.
Message 21 of 22
Latest reply

Transformers

I see I still don't have all my posting functions. spaces aren't spacing, no picture upload feature or links,very limiting.
Message 22 of 22
Latest reply