Trump calls London Mayor a 'disaster'

Donald Trump calls London Mayor Sadiq Khan a 'disaster' after spate of killings in British capital

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/2500000007

this from a guy who presides over a country where police kill how many innocent citizens every year?

what a joke!

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

When has Donald Trump been known for his diplomacy......this is not the first time he has been rude about  the Mayor.

He was spewing forth venom as he landed in the UK for his State Visit.

Talking of the Don....I read in the paper today that his visit made the Queen deliriously happy....she had the most fun that she has had in 25 years.

Right Don.....I would love to hear the Queen's version of that fairy tale.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

LOL, I think it's the wrong link.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Away from the media the Queen is known for her snappy one liners and humour.

Perhaps she did have the most fun in 25 years....anticipating all the silly comments Trump made and things he did that she could relate to other royal family members behind closed doors. 🙂

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

@not_for_sale2024 wrote:

LOL, I think it's the wrong link.

not the first time ive posted the wrong link, wont be the last

try this

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06-16/donald-trump-attacks-sadiq-khan-over-london-killings/11214526

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

You'd think Trump has more than enough on his plate than to be critisizing the U.K, like planning to invade Iran, the racist right wing POS.
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Trump probably should not have commented but then again, it seems to me that the mayor doesn't mind his own business either.

In the past, he has been critical of the British Govt inviting Trump to visit, he has likened Trump to the 20th century fascists. Although I am not a Trump fan, he's not a Hitler or Mussolini.

Plus he has been critical of policies Trump wanted to introduce in his own country of USA.

In short, most of those things are not Khan's business as the mayor. If he were PM of Britain, fair enough, but he is not.

So this whole thing is less a news story and more a case of a private spat, back and forth between these two. Getting in a dig whenever they can.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I am reminded of the episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where Frank says to Robert

Come,oaf you amuse me 

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply