Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

R.I.P. Jack Absalom

Bushman, painter and author Jack Absalom dies at 91 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-24/jack-absalom-dead-at-91/10933358 loved his art and his tv show

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Photo Challenge #72 Theme is BLACK & WHITE

The theme is: BLACK & WHITEPhoto MUST be your own work. Photo enhancement is permitted, but must be your own work Everyone is welcome to enter and anyone can give kudos Winner is the poster with the most kudos and the winner chooses the next theme. I...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge: Theme is PARTY

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: PARTY Closes Sat March 23rd in the evening NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of th...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How they did it in the old days

I was browsing Trove newspaper archives and came across this, from the Age newspaper in Melbourne, 1857. Wow, so genteel but they didn't pull any punches. We like to think we're all so much more open & direct about things than people of the past, but...

Age newspaper snippet 1857 P.jpg

Woodstock 50

It has been 50 years since Woodstock. And as they say ' if you remember the 60's - you weren't there '. How many have gone - how many still here. Given - the current ' lineup ' for August - I'm totally not sure it will come close to the ' Original '....

• 27 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Live export being 'regulated out of existence

Live export review implementation has some graziers saying they're being 'regulated out of existence' https://www.abc.net.au/news/rural/2019-03-21/producers-say-live-export-industry-regulated-out-of-existence/10922146 i feel sorry for any farmers who...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #202

Caption this # 202Winner by most kudos.In case of a draw, winner decided by OP.Winner to start new contest.Closes Friday 22nd March, late.

Resolved! Four-Day Music Challenge - Theme is facial expressions

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is facial expressions Closes March 19in the evening NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster ...

• 21 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Melbourne Grand Prix air display today

For those interested the Hornet will do its gymnastics (and daefen your ears) at 3.20 today. Yesterday it flew so low I could see its markings. Really thrilling. https://www.airforce.gov.au/operations/flying-operations/australian-defence-force-aerial...

Resolved! Caption This # 201

Caption this # 201Winner by most kudos.In case of a draw, winner decided by OP.Winner to start new contest.Closes Sunday17th March in the evening.

700-Snowman-Fitbit-w.jpg

Resolved! Photo Challenge #71 - the theme is SOMETHING I CAN'T DO WITHOUT

The theme is SOMETHING I CAN'T DO WITHOUTPhoto MUST be your own work. Photo enhancement is permitted, but must be your own work Everyone is welcome to enter and anyone can give kudos Winner is the poster with the most kudos and the winner chooses the...