Video of racist tirade

Video of racist tirade sparks campaign to combat discrimination against Aboriginal Australians

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-16/racist-mildura-tirade-video-sparks-aboriginal-campaign/118038...

trespassing onto someone elses property to cause damage then launching into a speech on who can and cant be an aborginal?

i wonder who they vote for, hmmm?

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: Video of racist tirade

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who are using Aboriginality to gain financial gain.

The Tasmanian land council and some Victorian tribes have told that Turkey Bruce Pascoe to stop claiming Aboriginality (he has NONE) because there are people who really need the money and this is starting a dangerous trend (white trash stealing aboriginals money).

Message 21 of 28
Latest reply

Yes, Bruce Pascoe has  always claimed to be an  aboriginal because  of a great great aunt quarter   aboriginal  (a different scenario but just  as obscure)    This has enabled him to  obtain govt.  Grants . .Recently  a journalist did a thorough investigation and found it to be  provenly false.     

Apart from that  'little glitch' though  BP has  always been a warrior  for ,aboriginal rights  so I suppose   he has  done  some good.   

Message 22 of 28
Latest reply

@bimberiretrosystems wrote:

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who are using Aboriginality to gain financial gain.

The Tasmanian land council and some Victorian tribes have told that Turkey Bruce Pascoe to stop claiming Aboriginality (he has NONE) because there are people who really need the money and this is starting a dangerous trend (white trash stealing aboriginals money).

'n black trash stealing it as well

www.standard.net.au/story/6549639/geoff-clark-allegedly-used-community-funds-to-pay-private-legal-fe...

Message 23 of 28
Latest reply

Isn't it interesting how quicly this thread has progressed from exposng a couple denigrating indigenous people to jumping on the band wagon. 

Message 24 of 28
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

Isn't it interesting how quicly this thread has progressed from exposng a couple denigrating indigenous people to jumping on the band wagon. 

Not really, there are always two sides to story

Message 25 of 28
Latest reply

Silly me, how could I have forgotten? "They ate my pet cat." 

Message 26 of 28
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

Silly me, how could I have forgotten? "They ate my pet cat." 

Well, no wonder they aren't happy lol

Message 27 of 28