Visiting Irishman From UK

Hi everyone ..top o the morning to ye..just passing by..though I would call in to see you
Tommy Loves Everyone... Im a 75 year old nutcase..
Message 1 of 2,931
Latest reply
2,930 REPLIES 2,930

A man and his wife are sitting at the kitchen table, which is next to the window. The man's name is Rudolph, and since he is Russian, people call him "Rudolph the Red." Rudolph looked out the window and said to his wife, "Oh look honey, it's raining outside." She looks out as well and says, "No, I think that is snow." He looks at her and says, "Rudolph the red knows rain dear."
Message 1001 of 2,931
Latest reply

Joe was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business. When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sick father died, he decided he needed a wife with whom to share his fortune. One evening at an investment seminar he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her beauty took his breath away. โ€œI may look like just an ordinary man,โ€ he said to her, โ€œbut in just a few years, my father will pass, and Iโ€™ll inherit his large fortune.โ€ Impress, the woman took his business card and three months later, she became Joeโ€™s stepmother. Women are so much better at estate planning than men!
Message 1002 of 2,931
Latest reply

While sports fishing off the Florida coast, a tourist capsized his boat. He could swim, but his fear of alligators kept him clinging to the overturned craft. Spotting an old beachcomber standing on the shore, the tourist shouted, "Are there any gators around here?" "Naw," the man hollered back, "they ain't been around for years!" Feeling safe, the tourist started swimming leisurely toward the shore. About halfway there he asked the guy, "How'd you get rid of the gators?" "We didn't do nothing,'" the beachcomber said. "Wow," said the tourist. The beachcomber added, "The sharks got 'em."
Message 1003 of 2,931
Latest reply

waving3.gif

*Waving to sweet Tommy* ... xxx

Message 1004 of 2,931
Latest reply

WIFE VS. HUSBAND A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position. As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?" "Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws." W O R D S A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day.... 30,000 to a man's 15,000. The wife replied, "The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men... The husband then turned to his wife and asked, "What?" CREATION A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time. " The wife responded, "Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you! WHO DOES WHAT A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning. The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up first, and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee." The husband said, โ€œYou are in charge of cooking around here and you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee." Wife replies, "No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee." Husband replies, "I can't believe that, show me." So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says.........."HEBREWS"
Message 1005 of 2,931
Latest reply

0,.jpgThis is one way to stop the load moving...us Irish have brains you know..

Message 1006 of 2,931
Latest reply

"Cash, check or charge?" the cashier asked after folding items the woman wished to purchase. As the woman fumbled for her wallet, the cashier noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse. "Do you always carry your TV remote?" the cashier asked. "No," she replied. "But my husband refused to come shopping with me, so I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him."
Message 1007 of 2,931
Latest reply

Hi tommy. We haven't spoken before, but I'm here in Ireland at the moment and loving it! The weather has been glorious, contrary to what we we're lead to expect ๐Ÿ™‚
In Galway and about to head off into the Connemara today -)
Message 1008 of 2,931
Latest reply

@lurker172602 wrote:
Hi tommy. We haven't spoken before, but I'm here in Ireland at the moment and loving it! The weather has been glorious, contrary to what we we're lead to expect ๐Ÿ™‚
In Galway and about to head off into the Connemara today -)

Have a great holiday...

Message 1009 of 2,931
Latest reply

Women are like phones: They like to be held , talked to, and Touched often. But push the wrong button and your ass is disconnected ! Women are Angels. And when someone breaks our wings.... We simply continue to fly ......... On a broomstick..... We are flexible like that.
Message 1010 of 2,931
Latest reply