Visiting Irishman From UK

Hi everyone ..top o the morning to ye..just passing by..though I would call in to see you
Tommy Loves Everyone... Im a 75 year old nutcase..
Message 1 of 2,931
Latest reply
2,930 REPLIES 2,930

Boss: You should have been here at 9.30 a.m.
Employee: Why what happened?

Message 871 of 2,931
Latest reply

The Captain called the Sergeant in. "Sarge, I just got a telegram. Private Jones' mother died yesterday. Better go tell him and send him in to see me."
So the Sergeant calls for his morning formation and lines up all the troops. "Listen up, men," says the Sergeant. "Johnson, report to the mess hall for KP. Smith, report to Personnel to sign some papers. The rest of you men report to the Motor Pool for maintenance. Oh by the way, Jones, your mother died, report to the commander."
Later that day the Captain called the Sergeant into his office. "Hey, Sarge, that was a pretty cold way to inform Jones his mother died. Couldn't you be a bit more tactful, next time?"
"Yes, sir," answered the Sarge. A few months later, the Captain called the Sergeant in again with, "Sarge, I just got a telegram. Private McGrath's mother died. You'd better go tell him and send him in to see me. This time be more tactful."
So the Sergeant calls for his morning formation. "Ok, men, fall in and listen up. Everybody with a mother, take two steps forward -- NOT SO FAST, McGRATH!"

Message 872 of 2,931
Latest reply

A man placed an ad in the classifieds: "Wife wanted."
The next day he received a hundred letters.
They all said the same: "You can have mine."

Message 873 of 2,931
Latest reply

A woman went into a bar and saw a Mountie with his feet propped up on a 
table.

He had the biggest boots she'd ever seen.

She asked him if was true what they say about men with big feet.

The Mountie grinned and said, "Sure is, ma'am, why don't you come over to the barracks and let me prove it to you?"

The woman wanted to find out for herself, so she spent the night with him.

The next morning she handed him a $100 bill.
Blushing, he said, "Well, thanks, ma'am. I'm real flattered. Nobody 
ever paid me for my services before."

She told him, "Don't be flattered ....just take the money and buy 
yourself some boots that fit!"

Message 874 of 2,931
Latest reply

Ol' Fred had been a faithful Christian and was in the hospital,
near death. The family called their preacher to stand with them.

As the preacher stood next to the bed, Ol' Fred's condition
appeared to deteriorate and he motioned frantically for something
to write on.

The pastor lovingly handed him a pen and a piece of paper, and
Ol' Fred used his last bit of energy to scribble a note, then
suddenly died.

The preacher thought it best not to look at the note at that
time, so he placed it in his jacket pocket.

At the funeral, as he was finishing the message, he realized that
he was wearing the same jacket that he was wearing when Ol' Fred
died. He said, "You know, Ol' Fred handed me a note just before
he died. I haven't looked at it, but knowing Fred, I'm sure
there's a word of inspiration there for us all."

He opened the note, and read, "Please step to your left -- you're
standing on my oxygen tube!"

Message 875 of 2,931
Latest reply

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg

Message 876 of 2,931
Latest reply

A young executive was leaving the office late one evening when he found the CEO standing in front of a shredder with a piece of paper in his hand.
"Listen," said the CEO, "this is a very sensitive and important document here, and my secretary has gone for the night. Can you make this thing work for me?"
"Certainly," said the young executive. He turned the machine on, inserted the paper, and pressed the start button.
"Excellent, excellent!" said the CEO, as his paper disappeared inside the machine. "I just need one copy..."

Message 877 of 2,931
Latest reply

Two men are drinking in a bar. One turns to the other and says, "I bet you $100 that I can bite my eye." The second fellow thinks to himself, I guess he's had about enough, so he replies, "OK, you're on." The first man takes out his glass eye and bites it. So the second man has to pay. Awhile later the first man says, "I bet you $100 I can bite my other eye." The second man thinks, well, he can't have TWO glass eyes; he obviously can see. So he says, "All right, you're on." The second man promptly takes out his false teeth and bites his other eye.

Message 878 of 2,931
Latest reply

A kindergarten pupil told his teacher heโ€™d found a cat, but it was dead. โ€œHow do you know that the cat was dead?โ€ she asked her pupil.
โ€œBecause I **bleep** in its ear and it didnโ€™t move,โ€ answered the child innocently.
โ€œYou did WHAT?! ?โ€ the teacher exclaimed in surprise.
โ€œYou know,โ€ explained the boy, โ€œI leaned over and went โ€˜Pssst!โ€™ and it didnโ€™t move.โ€710.jpg

Message 879 of 2,931
Latest reply

From the Daily News comes this story of a Walsall couple who drove their car to Asda, only to have their car break down in the car park. The
husband told his wife to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car. The wife returned later to see a small group of people near the car. On closer inspection, she saw a pair of hairy legs protruding from under the chassis. 
Unfortunately, although the man was in shorts, his lack of underpants turned his private parts into=2 0glaringly public ones. Unable to stand the embarrassment, she dutifully stepped forward, quickly put her hand UP his shorts, and tucked everything back into place. On regaining her feet, she looked across the bonnet and found herself staring at her husband who was standing idly by. 
The RAC mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his forehead. 

Message 880 of 2,931
Latest reply