Visiting Irishman From UK

Hi everyone ..top o the morning to ye..just passing by..though I would call in to see you
Tommy Loves Everyone... Im a 75 year old nutcase..
Message 1 of 2,931
Latest reply
2,930 REPLIES 2,930

A pilot landed a plane with a rather bumpy landing. As part of his job he was required to stand by the terminal door and say goodbye to the passengers as they exited the airplane. He was afraid that someone might say something about his rather less than perfect landing, but everyone left without saying a word except for one passenger, an elderly lady, she slowly approached the pilot after most passengers had exited the plane and asked, "Did we land? Or were we shot down?"

Message 901 of 2,931
Latest reply

A farm boy accidentally overturned his wagonload of corn. The farmer who lived nearby heard the noise and yelled over to the boy, "Hey Willis forget your troubles. Come in and visit with us. I'll help you get the wagon up later."
"That's mighty nice of you," Willis answered, "but I don't think Pa would like me to."
"Aw come on boy," the farmer insisted.
"Well okay," the boy finally agreed, and added, "but Pa won't like it."
After a hearty dinner, Willis thanked his host. "I feel a lot better now, but I know Pa is going to be real upset."
"Don't be foolish!" the neighbor said with a smile. "By the way, where is he?"
"Under the wagon."

Message 902 of 2,931
Latest reply

TEACHER: Why are you late, Frank?
FRANK: Because of the sign.
TEACHER: What sign?
FRANK: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

Message 903 of 2,931
Latest reply

A doctor broke the bad news to a man, that his wife would have to be admitted to a psychiatric hospital. โ€œIโ€™m afraid her mindโ€™s completely gone,โ€ he said. โ€œMakes sense,โ€ mumbled the man. โ€œSheโ€™s been giving me a piece of it every day for the last 15 years.โ€

Message 904 of 2,931
Latest reply

An airplane encountered some turbulence, it started juddering and rocking noticeably from side to side. The flight crew wheeled out the drinks cart to keep the passengers calm. The attendant asked a business man โ€œWould you like a drink? โ€œWhy not?โ€ he replied unkindly โ€œIโ€™ll have whatever the pilotโ€™s been having.

Message 905 of 2,931
Latest reply

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, โ€œIf Iโ€™m going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman.โ€

She removes all her clothing and asks, โ€œIs there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?โ€

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, โ€œHere, iron this!โ€.

Message 906 of 2,931
Latest reply

A preacher was standing at the pulpit giving his Sunday sermon when a note was passed to him. The only word written on the sheet was **bleep**. Looking up at the congregation, the preacher smiled and said: I have heard of men who write letters and forget to sign their names but this is the first time I will see a man sign his name and forget to write the letters.

Message 907 of 2,931
Latest reply

A man is talking to his best friend about married life.
โ€œYou know,โ€ he says, โ€œI really trust my wife, and I think she has always been faithful to me. But thereโ€™s always that doubt.โ€
His friend says, โ€œYeah, I know what you mean.โ€
A couple of weeks later the man has to go out of town on business. Before he goes, he gets together with his friend.
โ€œWhile Iโ€™m away, could you do me a favor? Could you watch my house and see if there is anything fishy going on? I mean, I trust my wife but thereโ€™s always that doubt.โ€
The friend agrees to help out, and the man leaves town.
Two weeks later he comes back and meets his friend.
โ€œSo did anything happen?โ€
โ€œI have some bad news for you,โ€ says the friend.
โ€œThe day after you left I saw a strange car pull up in front of your house. The horn honked and your wife ran out and got into the car and they drove away. Later, after dark, the car came back. I saw your wife and a strange man get out. They went into the house and I saw a light go on, so I ran over and looked in the window. Your wife was kissing the man. Then he took off his shirt. Then she took off her blouse. Then they turned off the light.โ€
โ€œThen what happened?โ€ says the man.
โ€œI donโ€™t know. It was too dark to see.โ€
โ€œ**bleep**, you see what I mean? Thereโ€™s always that doubt.โ€

Message 908 of 2,931
Latest reply

A young man bought an expensive piece of jewelry as a present for his girlfriend. โ€œDonโ€™t you want her name engraved on it?โ€ asked the clerk. The young man thought for a moment, and then, ever the realistic, steadfastly replied, โ€œNo, just engrave it: To My One and Only Love. That way, if we break up and she throws it back to me in anger, I can use it again
Message 909 of 2,931
Latest reply

A man started a new job at a zoo. He was given his first job by the zoo owner โ€“ to clean out the large tropical fish tank, which contained many exotic species.

While removing some gravel from the tank with his spade, he accidently hit one of the fish and killed it. Worried about losing his job for this mistake, he decided to hide the evidence. He took the fish and fed it to the lions because lions eat anything.

The zoo owner did not notice the missing fish and gave the man a new job โ€“ to muck out the chimps. He was in the middle of mucking out when two of the chimps became a bit over familiar and, in an attempt to get them away the man lashed out with his spade, killing two chimps. In his panic he decided to hide the evidence and fed the unfortunate chimpanzees to the lions because lions eat anything.

The zoo owner was pleased with the manโ€™s work and as his final task for the day he asked him to collect honey from the zooโ€™s beehives. The man tried hard to do this without upsetting the bees, but some got angry and stung him. He grabbed his spade and whirled it above his head, squashing and killing several dozen bees. Plagued with guilt, he fed these to the lions as well because lions eat anything.

The next day, a new lion arrived at the zoo. He enquired of the existing residents โ€œwhatโ€™s the food like here?โ€ One of the zooโ€™s resident lions said, โ€œOh, itโ€™s great. Only yesterday we had fish, chimps and mushy bees.โ€

Message 910 of 2,931
Latest reply