Wallaroo in the NEWS!

Wallaroo accused gunman to appear in court on numerous charges

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-18/wallaroo-accused-gunman-to-appear-in-court/10006772

Yes folkes, sleepy little Wallaroo was a hive of police activity yesterday.

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Wallaroo in the NEWS!

@chameleon54 wrote:

Around six months ago we had a nutter with a knife on the loose in our town. I dont know why, but some-one told the cops he was at our house. When I answered a knock on the door, I looked outside to see the place surrounded by police. They insisted on searching the house to make sure he wasnt there.

Spoiler
My guess is he was probably tied up with the drug dealers who live in one of the housing trust houses out the back of our place.
Spoiler
Thanks Julia Gillard......... Part of the " integrating them into society" Scheme she had going there for awhile
Spoiler
The housing trust houses have been nothing but trouble.............
Spoiler
Drug dealers in one and a registered pedophile in the other one.
Spoiler
I bet Gillard didnt have two housing trust houses built next to her house as part of the scheme.........Smiley Sad

yes, ms gillard made mistakes, so has every govt before and after her.

look at what mr abbott tried to pull before he got dumped, and tunbull has saddled us with the giant white elephant that is the NBN

there is a very long list of govt failures on both sides, pink batts by labor?

lets not just have a go at one.

Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

Wallaroo in the NEWS!

AGAIN!

Siege underway in Wallaroo as SA police search for man wanted for serious offences

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-13/police-siege-underway-in-wallaroo/10115866

its official, our town is the crime capital of australia!

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

Wallaroo in the NEWS!

It's an anomaly David, everything will be okay in the town once it's over.  I'm so sorry it's happened again, it must be awful.   Everything will calm down and get back to normal soon I'm sure   xxx

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

Wallaroo in the NEWS!

i'm not so worried but jeeze, its a worry when you hear they surrounded an empty house for 8 hours before deciding to look inside it!

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

Wallaroo in the NEWS!

Can't argue with that David, it would worry me too ...  Smiley Indifferent

Has it all calmed down now?

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

Wallaroo in the NEWS!

i havent been into wallyroo today but i expect the police have taken all their tape ect and gone.

they never said who it was they were looking for or why they thought he was in that house.

unlike last time when they named the guy.

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

Wallaroo in the NEWS!

That must be a big relief that they have now gone and it has returned to the usual routine in the town.

They might have had a false lead or tip off about something threatening.  Sometimes, it's a waiting game, but how uncomfortable and frightening for the residents of the town ...  Smiley Sad

Here's hoping it's all over and doesn't happen again.

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

Wallaroo in the NEWS!

and once more...

Police arrest man over cold case murder of Colleen Adams

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-19/man-arrested-over-the-murder-of-colleen-adams/10282372

crime capital of south australia.

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply