Watermelon clothing

Hi ladies and gents, this is probably a topic more for the ladies, but gents feel free (if you are interested) to contribute 🙂

I'm looking for a watermelon outfit.  Preferably a two piece outfit like a short dress/long top to wear over pants or a long floor length dress.  Does anyone have any ideas where I could look, I have looked on Ebay there are some nice things but I'm just putting it out there to see what ideas peeps on here may have.

Message 1 of 102
Latest reply
101 REPLIES 101

Watermelon clothing

BTW how do you guys post the actual video like that?

Message 81 of 102
Latest reply

Watermelon clothing

It really is isn't it!  I just watched it again and it's uncanny.

Joono
Message 82 of 102
Latest reply

Watermelon clothing

some great beats...

Signatures suck.
Message 83 of 102
Latest reply

Watermelon clothing

You click on the video link at the top.  The one to the right of the photo tree icon.  Then you paste the youtube link in there.

It stuffs up sometimes.

Joono
Message 84 of 102
Latest reply

Watermelon clothing

Die Toten Hosen

Punk disco?  Smiley Very Happy

Joono
Message 85 of 102
Latest reply

Watermelon clothing

@j*oono wrote:

It really is isn't it!  I just watched it again and it's uncanny.

I bet they never get credited for it though...

Message 86 of 102
Latest reply

Watermelon clothing

Die Toten Hosen

Punk disco?  :smileyvery-happy:

That riff is almost My Sharona lol cool clip though 🙂

Message 87 of 102
Latest reply

Watermelon clothing

Yeah, just because I post a video, doesn't mean I necessarily think it's great music, fyi.

She's very interesting, purports Sade's song Sweetest Taboo is about her, Edwige.

Now this I do think is good:

"If it is once again one against forty-eight, then I am very sorry for the forty-eight." ~ Margaret Thatcher

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” ― Thomas Jefferson
Message 88 of 102
Latest reply

Watermelon clothing

second,i know she's not punk,being an aging punker myself,lol! 

it's her attitude that reminds me of my punk heroines,the girl has got serious chutzpah! 

and although i love pink,she is definitely not punk! but she has that same quality that katy has,she's bigger than life.

taste my religion! nibble a witch! 😄
Message 89 of 102
Latest reply

Watermelon clothing

okey dokey.

"If it is once again one against forty-eight, then I am very sorry for the forty-eight." ~ Margaret Thatcher

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” ― Thomas Jefferson
Message 90 of 102
Latest reply