Watermelon clothing

Hi ladies and gents, this is probably a topic more for the ladies, but gents feel free (if you are interested) to contribute 🙂

I'm looking for a watermelon outfit.  Preferably a two piece outfit like a short dress/long top to wear over pants or a long floor length dress.  Does anyone have any ideas where I could look, I have looked on Ebay there are some nice things but I'm just putting it out there to see what ideas peeps on here may have.

Message 1 of 102
Latest reply
101 REPLIES 101

Watermelon clothing

me? no,i don't think she sold her soul to the devil.it's purely a turn of phrase that refers to changing your original genre in order to make money,in the media world. writers,producers,directors,cinematographers....most do what's necessary. 

some don't,and they still get there,via belief in themselves,and other people believing too. katy did, but SHE needs to believe it. 

and btw,should others answer this question too? i'd like to hear other people's opinions! 🙂

taste my religion! nibble a witch! 😄
Message 101 of 102
Latest reply

Watermelon clothing

@sineaterdoodah wrote:

me? no,i don't think she sold her soul to the devil.it's purely a turn of phrase that refers to changing your original genre in order to make money,in the media world. writers,producers,directors,cinematographers....most do what's necessary. 

some don't,and they still get there,via belief in themselves,and other people believing too. katy did, but SHE needs to believe it. 

and btw,should others answer this question too? i'd like to hear other people's opinions! 🙂

Most definately 🙂  And so people dont have to back pedal the question is/was do you think artists (like Katy Perry) have sold their souls to become super stars?

Message 102 of 102
Latest reply