What Question Would You Ask Tony Abbott PM?

ref. Contact your PM | Prime Minister of Australia

The Hon. Tony Abbott, MP, leads an accountable and open government that welcomes your views and feedback. You can ask the Prime Minister a question, ...

https://www.pm.gov.au/contact-your-pm

..........................................................................................................................................................

What one (1) question would you ask?.....keep it clean pls....*GO!

LOL Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: What Question Would You Ask Tony Abbott PM?

yes I know!....I kudo'd my own post LOL......but honestly!.....

WHAT EXACTLY HAVE 'THEY' GOT ABBOTT TAKING?.....he seems very 'speedy' and hyped but 'sort of appearing focused'....but oblivious to stress factors etc.

.....Peta Credlin could do with some of whatever it is too!!

Message 21 of 26
Latest reply

Mr Abbott, don't you understand that when you, as the PM of a perceived colonial outpost,  presume to offer an Honour to the consort of the Queen of that colony, then you invite ridicule and censure from those on whom you have the gall to presume you have  the right and ability to bestow such an "honour"?

Message 22 of 26
Latest reply

One question.Hmmm.OK.
Mr Abbott, What great opponent of Cartesian dualism resists the reduction of psychological phenomena to physical states and insists there is no point of contact between the extended and the unextended?
Message 23 of 26
Latest reply

Mr Abbott will you be opting for Manus Island, Nauru or Cambodia for breaching Dual Citizenship regs?

Message 24 of 26
Latest reply

Which boawt is your passage booked on?

Message 25 of 26
Latest reply

....a buffoon buffalo with an aqua lung? .....he'll be needing one on his boawt trip LOLSmiley LOL

Message 26 of 26
Latest reply