What do you think they were going to do?

Jury considers fate of men accused of intimidating sex offender after seeing abuse video

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-07/nothing-innocent-about-armed-mens-visit-to-sex-offender/923647...

i rekon they were going to give him rough justice (in their eyes)

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

What do you think they were going to do?

HHHMMMM........Its a very difficult area. Sometimes offenders against children are a few spanners short of the full toolbox. I,m not talking about the sleazy, calculating b@$t@rd$ who know exactly what they are doing. They deserve to spend considerable time in a cell with a 140 kg. hairy primate, with a penchant for other men.

We had a genuine pedo living in the housing trust houses at the rear of our property for awhile ( Thanks Julia !! , integrating them into the community...... just not your community  !!!!  )............. Its OK he;s moved on now............. to be replaced by a nice family of drug dealers.....Smiley Very Happy .   

We couldnt even let our kids walk  a block to their friends houses unaccompanied. .........But, The guy wasnt the full quid.............. What are we supposed to do with them ???      .............You cant lock them up for ever when they dont have full, rational understanding of the consequences of their actions............. In the end he got moved on as there where a couple of incidents with kids walking home from the primary school 400 metres away.   ................Reminds you of the Catholic church really doesnt it ?   ............  I,m not sure what the answer is for those " Offenders "

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply