What is the deepest thought you ever had?

GO:)

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I dreamt I was falling towards the centre of the Earth. Then I realised it was a black hole.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Sitting in ICU after being bitten by a snake ( I felt fine ) and straight in front of me was a set of sliding doors leading to the resuc. unit. Big guy comes in on a stretcher while suffering a heart attack. Every minute or so the sliding doors would open as staff entered and left and I would catch a glimpse of the poor Ba$t@rd as he was sitting up, trying to catch his breath while being poked and prodded from all directions by a group of people standing around him.

My thought was " I really gotta lose some weight "..........

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Not really sure what counts as a deep thought but.....

I'd been in hospital for a while and was getting better, but I realised part of what wrong with me was separate to what put me in hospital and for that there was no cure.....and I was stuck with it for the rest of my probably shortened life. 

Due to that problem I would have to give up driving as well.....and if I couldn't drive I could no longer do my job.

I wasn't planning to retire but there it was....the end of my working life.

All I could think about was the work I'd left behind, wondering if whoever replaced me would take as much care as I did over the years.  I was full of regrets at leaving them in the lurch.  I still dream about my job sometimes.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I tried to imagine exactly how deep the Mariana Trench is... couldn't do it.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply