Wheels or Doors? Who cares?

finally, something that the brains trust in CS can help sort out.

Are there more Wheels or Doors in the world?

Apparently it is the latest thing to send the internet into a frenzy.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-03-10/wheels-or-doors-twitter-tiktok-internet-debate/100899450

Message 1 of 58
Latest reply
57 REPLIES 57

I'm going to let people who are more obsessive-compulsive than I count the doors and wheels. I'm more into counting blood...

... but I am not a vampire, vampire-g.gif which is an interesting segue, as vampires are (historically) obsessive-compulsive and can be stopped by sprinkling - no, I'll stop there.

Message 2 of 58
Latest reply

@countessalmirena wrote:

I'm going to let people who are more obsessive-compulsive than I count the doors and wheels. I'm more into counting blood...

... but I am not a vampire, vampire-g.gif which is an interesting segue, as vampires are (historically) obsessive-compulsive and can be stopped by sprinkling - no, I'll stop there.

thanks a lot . . . I was half way through my count when I saw your post and got distracted and now have to start again.

1, 2, 3 . . . . 

Message 3 of 58
Latest reply

Seven thousand, nine hundred and twenty-two billion, five hundred thousand million... Mwa ha ha....

Message 4 of 58
Latest reply

ah shoot . . . I keep going around in circles . . . maybe the universe is trying to give me the answer!

Message 5 of 58
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

ah shoot . . . I keep going around in circles . . . maybe the universe is trying to give me the answer!

So do revolving doors count as one.....or four?

Message 6 of 58
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

So do revolving doors count as one.....or four?

good question.  I say 4.

As much as I abhor arguments, the universe has spoken, and I have not listened . . . I am Team Doors . . . no arguing  . . . no more to do with circle things 😉

Spoiler
I reckon 4channel would be on Team Wheels . . . he seems obsessed with circles!

Message 7 of 58
Latest reply

That's funny🤣

However I'm also with wheels.

Maybe because of all the road trains & grain trains that I see passing through my one horse two dog town.

Message 8 of 58
Latest reply

I am glad to see tiktok concentrates on the really important issues in life.😅

I'd probably vote wheels because every car has at least 6 I know of, so if you're a 2 car family, that probably cancels out the doors in your house. Then you've got things like wheelbarrows, vacuum cleaners, bikes & trikes.

It's an important question, I can see that.

Message 9 of 58
Latest reply

Yes, wheels. In addition to what has already been mentioned, there are also wheels in watches and other devices... as well as in spinning brains.

Message 10 of 58
Latest reply