Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

World Plumbing Day

Who would've thought there was such a thing as World Plumbing Day? http://worldplumbinginfo.com/ I found out because I was listening to Jonesy and Amanda's Fight For Your Flashback Friday this morning. For those who don't listen to Sydney Radio, or W...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Uniform school shoes.

What you think about this? My granddaughter's leather school shoes fell to bits from walking home in the rain. Mum bought her a cheap pair of black canvas ones which was all she could afford that week. Now here's the whinge I have. The school made he...

• 64 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gillard to deliver forced adoption apology

More than 800 people affected by forced adoptions will gather in Canberra today to hear Prime Minister Julia Gillard deliver a national apology. Tens of thousands of Australians were affected by the forced adoption practices that were in place in Aus...

Did you know

That Chris Kenny (journalist) stood for preselection for the Adelaide seat of Unley? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Kenny_(journalist) Well I didn't but it sure adds up when reading the BIAS he writes. Did anyone watch Paul Murray Live last night...

Did k Rudd decline to challenge

Because he is a man of his word or because he didn’t want to be PM when labor suffered a huge defeat My money is on that he will challenge for leader ship after the election and go back on his word

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

That Colgate Toothpaste Add

The model wearing the gorgeous red dress. She looks possessed, I am left feeling disturbed if I don't look away in time. Eww, and Toadie on Neighbours just pulled the most twisted, horrific face!

My Prediction ...

Gillard is doomed ... there is no way she can win the September election ... but Rudd didn't have the numbers today. I think he will have the numbers soon, I don't think the ALP can recover ... as it is now constituted ...