Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Silence

Silence is soundlessness; silence exists in different forms.An empty head or a blank mind which leads to speechlessness -- that is silence.Enthusiasm fades like dying embers and thus leads to cynicism and indifference to life, which arouses neither h...

Resolved! Caption This #433

CAPTION THIS #433 The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’. In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. The winner will start the new round. Caption This #433 will end on Saturday 25thFebruary in the afternoon.

caption this.gif
User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Science

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Science. The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of the challenge. In the ev...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Sleep/Sleeping

4-Day Music Challenge - Theme is Sleep/Sleeping. (We all want more, right?) The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at t...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 46 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anyone got any hints?

I guess I could google but thought I'd gather any recommendations here.I'm off on a short cruise to Sth Pacific in a few weeks and I'm interested in any cost saving ideas as far as phones and messages go. I know international roaming is expensive. So...

Resolved! Caption This #432

CAPTION THIS #432The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’.In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. The winner will start the new round. Caption This #432 will end on Tuesday, 21st February

twyngwyn_0-1676596934708.gif
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Forms of Transport

4-Day Music ChallengeTheme : Forms Of Transport The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of the challenge. In ...

Resolved! CAPTION THIS #431

CAPTION THIS #431The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’.In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. The winner will start the new round. Caption This #431 will end on Thursday, 16th February

OH&S_.png
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Youth

Youth is not a time of life, it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees;it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life. Youth...

Is a Psychology Degree Useless?

No, a psychology degree is not useless. It can provide a strong foundation for a variety of careers, including but not limited to clinical psychology, counseling, social work, human resources, and research. However, it is important to note that job o...

Resolved! 4-day Music Challenge — Theme is AT THE CHEMIST/PHARMACY

4-Day Music ChallengeTheme : AT THE CHEMIST/PHARMACY The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of the challenge...

Resolved! Year 2023

I am finding it so upsetting to watch tv or read the paper anymore. So much gloom and doom and the horrible loss of innocent lives, especially those young children that have been murdered by a family member:-( I see my grandkids and could think of no...

• 17 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this: #430

CAPTION THIS #430 The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’.In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. The winner will start the new round. Caption This #430 will end on Wednesday, 8th February  

FCCEC735-F471-42D4-B3D1-5F04DF34E970.jpeg