Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Four day music challenge:Theme is Sweet treats

Four Day Music Challenge ~ Theme is sweet treatsEnds Jan 15th, at approx 6pm Sydney timeNO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The pos...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

News about Graham_paige

Hello people, this is Neil Graham_Paige (Real name Geoff)s Son. I am afraid I have some sad news. On Friday he had a stroke, he has subisquently had a further bleed and the prognosis is not good. I would like to thank all of you for the laughs and fu...

113 degrees fahrenheit

or 45 degrees c. That's the temperature here in outer Sydney suburbs. Don't think i've experienced a hotter day.

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Police shoot man

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-12/sa-police-shoot-man-allegedly-armed-with-axe-knife/8177308 hmmm, he was going to hurt himself so we shoot him? well that makes sense!

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tea Is More Dangerous Than Beer, Ay!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTTea is more dangerous than beer. Please avoid drinking tea.I discovered this last night, I had 14 beers till 3am at the pub while the missus was just drinking tea at home.You should have seen how violent and angry she was when I...

Movie: Independance Day 2 (spoiler sorta)

Watched this movie last night. i have a question, why is it when us so called good guys shoot we do a 10 second countdown whilst the alien baddies just shoot? so there we are counting down to zero so we can shoot the bad guys outta the sky and who wo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful