Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Tony Abbott's Support Page

A reminder of the debt that Australia has, while Labor can bury their heads and deny it exists the fact remains we have a huge problem with debt and sooner than later the chips will fall, no business, no state and no country can keep operating in the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1772 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Here Come The Habibs

A public petition, started by Lebanese-Australian poet Candy Royalle, calls on Channel Nine to pull the show.While the show has yet to air, the trailer has left many highly sceptical. It’s not hard to see why. The trailer is cartoonish, filled with s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ultra tune ad

Unexpected situations God, I hate this ad. The level crossing one. It makes me cringe every time it comes on.

Christening gift ideas?

The LPs are being christened next month. [NB I'm not interested in a debate about the whys and wherefores of that. I'm their grandparent not their parent] I need some ideas for significant gifts to mark the occasion. I know I could do engraved silver...

image.gif

ACL SURGERY IN DOGS

my 8 year old furbaby has been having trouble with his back leg the past 2 weeks, thought it may have been a bit of arthritis as he runs flat out at the park butt then pulls up a bit lame afterwards, however last night he was really bad after a run a...

illegal books being sold in Australia

To all you book sellers who have or are currently selling this bookOperational Blizzard by W Lloyd N Fernando who is a convicted rapistShame on youThis book is illegal in Australia as it violates the proceeds from crime act In it he describes how he ...

Resolved! Caption this # 11

Finishing Thursday 21st January - Midday AEST (Thurs 1 am GMT for EMB, I think) Winner by kudos. Unless it's a draw, then it's first in, best dressed. Winner to pick the next pic and duration of time to suit themselves Have fun..................

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Mosque cats

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/01/20/turkish-imam-opens-mosque-doors-stray-cats Imam Mustafa Efe has become an internet sensation for his welcoming attitude to the stray cats of Istanbul.'The Turkish capital is known for the many stray felin...

Park yourself cars

I've been seeing a lot of advertising for cars that can park themselves lately. Who is responsible if something goes wrong and your car damages another while it is parking? Or are you more involved than the adverts show?No biggy, I'm just curious.

Buying off the plan

have you purchased off the plan? wondering what advice you have. would you do it again or wait till you could see the finished product? apartments.....