Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Haven for shysters, thugs, bullies etc.

The Royal Commission into our unions reveals that the union movement has been a magnet for the most undesirable members of our community. TURC report recommends criminal charges for some union officials THE highly-anticipated royal commission into un...

When not to chase skirt

Turnbull Government ministry in upheaval over resignation of Jamie Briggs THE Turnbull government is in upheaval with one minister quitting over an incident involving a female public servant in a Hong Kong bar and another standing aside during a poli...

RIP Stevie Wright

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/the-easybeats-frontman-stevie-wright-dies-aged-68/news-story/2aa8693fbb66d040fa2d97c596b93e3b STEVIE Wright, who fronted the band The Easybeats in the 1960s and is widely regarded as Australia’s first intern...

SMS or Text or SMS Text?

A Spanish native speaker is asking the best way to translate into English for an international audience a bulk SMS mobile phone service "Con el SMS Personalizado por destinatario" (with the SMS personalized for the recipient). I have said that in the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How much is the minimum to live on, do you think ?

Hi all, i am trying to work out if I can leave work or not as I cannot manage work and home, and I feel I can no longer cope with both I own my own house. Im not trying to be nosey, but what is a rough idea of what would be needed to live on if I liv...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ABC - SPELLCHECKER

FEATURESHow to make a royal flushThe photographer behind a shot, which put Cottesloe beach on the world map and made a young Prince Charles blush, hopes the royal's visit next month will be as memorable. Scenes from spaceGo on a psychedelic colour-en...

Xmas tree

Who has their xmas tree up yet? I'll be using the fake tree this year but I can't decide when to put mine up.

RIP Lemmy

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-29/motorhead-singer-lemmy-kilminster-dead/7058042

MAY YOU ALL ENJOY A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

May you all enjoy a Very Happy & Safe New Year, where ever you are. I trust that 2016 will be Good to you ALL. To All of those who brought us Laughter, Tears, Challenging Aspects, Thoughtful Answers, and Everything in-between, in 2015, l wish you not...

Christmas Gift suggestions

My Husbands nurse does not believe in coffee, tea, alcohol, or chocolate. Any gift suggestions please. I am totally at a loss.

• 52 replies
  • 0 Helpful

This might bring a tear to your eye

Do you believe in karma? Do you believe in giving people down on their luck a second chance? It’s easy to say these things sitting down on the computer, but not when you are actually out on the street, and you walk past the indigent because you have ...