Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fishermen Snag Wombat.

Two fisherman have captured the moment they saved a wombat struggling in a Tasmanian lake. Craig Wilson and stepfather Bob Wilton were out fishing on Woods Lake in central-northern Tasmania when they saw an animal flailing about 250 metres offshore. ...

Resolved! Four Day Music Challenge: Theme is "Money," whether you have it, lose it, earn it, or spend it.

This theme finishes at 8:00 pm EST Monday, 30th NOVEMBER Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your chosen video under the song title and artist.N...

This is gorgeous

Gorgeous photo. http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/babys-sleep-santa-photo_565b6d31e4b072e9d1c2344f?section=australia&adsSiteOverride=au A young Indiana couple’s hope of getting their baby's first photo with Santa was nearly dashed when they say ...

11 year old female suicide bombers Boko haram's new weapon in forgotten Nigeria

Suspected Boko Haram militants have killed more than 1,000 people since President Muhammadu Buhari took office in May 2015 ...... Gotta love those mainstream news sources and the masters that they obey... "That's OIl for you Sol" I guess radical Musl...

NEWS - Not Always Factual

The Australian man who went public defending his supposedly Vietnamese name, Phuc Dat Bich, has revealed it was a hoax. In a post on his Facebook page the man, who now identifies only as 'Joe Carr', states that this Vietnamese gag name had started ou...

Turkey shoots down Russian jet fighter

Tuesday, November 24th The fighter jet of my enemy's friend is.... http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-24/turkey-shoots-down-jet-near-syrian-border/6970776 As the story evolves, it's only going to become more and more labyrinthine.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dog cooling pad

My old dog did not cope very well with the warm night last night and spent most of it sooking at me, so, I was wondering if anyone has used a cooling mat for their dog and if it works.

Can't get GEM

My TV is compatible with the new channels and I've retuned it but can't get GEM. When I press 92 it shows as Gem then immediately switches to 9HD. If I press the 90 which used to be gEM it is showing as 9HD (which it should) but no Gem.Any ideas plea...

Mr 15%

Just how low can B.S Shorten sink in the polls before Labor get out of dreamland and reform themselves and energise themselves to elect a new vigorous leader and break the shackles of corruption from the unions. It's pathetic to see Bill out there ev...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Rotten Channel 9

I tried to get the new HD channel 9 I lost my other ch9 programms in the process My tv is about 5/6 years old so the new stuff wont work (apparently) I used to like some channel 9 programms, so in future I can't watch them I wish they had said that w...