Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vege garden question

DISCLAIMER: We are NOT keen Gardeners OH has just spent a considerable number of days digging over, and weeding, his "vege patch". It's north facing and gets sun most of the day and seems to be good soil. He does plan to dig through some manure and u...

Russia China and now Cuba in Syria

Got to love it.You know Hezbollah is champing at the bit to have a go at Israel. The Saudis hammering away in Yemen.Turkey threatening to shoot down Russian fighters. This is going to be great.Not long and it will explode into ww3. Remember 5 years a...

ROBOTIC MINING

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-18/rio-tinto-opens-worlds-first-automated-mine/6863814 The first two mines in the world to start moving all of their iron ore using fully remote-controlled trucks have just gone online in Western Australia's Pilbara...

Shorten Flails as Turnbull Nails

In case Labor leader Bill Shorten had forgotten the cool, logical ruthlessness of his political opponent Malcolm Turnbull, he was given a sharp, painful reminder in a pivotal parliamentary exchange that gives Labor a glimpse of the hot hell that awai...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

RUSSIA & USA Meet in the Syrian Sky.

Good Evening Australia, With the intervention of Russian Aircraft Loyal to the Assad Regime, now in the sky over Syria, and the United States of America Aircraft that have been supporting the forces against the Assad Presidency,is this now the lead u...

My magpie family!!

Great news and I`m sure you all will be excited to hear my mum and dad magpies brought their 3 new babies to my front patio for a feed this morning..damn mince runout but smarty me had a brainwave....open a can of dog food...all`s quiet now,tummys ar...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 8 Helpful