Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tony Abbott On Pollie Travel

Tony Abbott says politicians should work within the same entitlement rules as employees in a private business, indicating business class flights for MPs’ family members could be scrapped. Entire Article Here Fair enough, we don't expect the leaders o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Weekly photo challenge. Theme is JOY IS....

Rules.....Everyone is welcome to enterAnyone can give kudos.Photo must be your own workPhoto enhancement is permitted, must be your own workPhoto with most kudos is winner, and chooses the next theme (message me with the theme)Tally is done Monday ni...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The waddling cockatoos toy

The waddling cockatoos are a very straightforward toy - push the left hand stick forward, push the right hand stick forward, push the left hand stick forward, repeat as necessary.... The little figures turn from side to side, "waddling" as they go.Th...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Crowdfunding

Would you consider that option with your ideas? I personally love this idea: http://www.butterup.com.au/

• 105 replies
  • 1 Helpful

"Racism" The Topic Du Jour

Anger erupts after magazine uses white girl to model Afro hair A fashion magazine has come under fire for using a white skinned girl to model an Afro. The August issue of Allure uses Marissa Neitling from TNT’s The Last Ship in the article called “Yo...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Knitting Question

I'm not much of a knitter but occasionally get the bug and so started on a cute cardi at the start of winter. The pattern said to use some el-cheap fluffy acrylic that didn't have a ply but I bought some decent 8ply Cleckheaton wool. Both 50g. I did ...

Advice Needed

I am sorely in need of advice.My OH has developed a pattern of going to his GP and requesting a particular script and the GP is simply writing it.My OH is now taking so much medication it is very worrying.The Chemist has also commented on the number ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Doors

Ends 5.00 pm on Friday 7 August, Sydney time.Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your chosen video under the song title and artist.NO EMBEDDED V...

The Yakka Skink and the Ornamental Snake

The Federal Environment Minister approved Adani's $16 billion Carmichael coal mine in Queensland's Galilee Basin in January this year.The Mackay Conservation Group promptly launched a challenge in the Federal Court claiming the project would have del...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful