Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

So Many Hotel Rooms, So Many Taps

I never thought there were so many different types of taps for showers and handbasins. During our travels in England and now in Germany, it amazes me how many different designs there are. From the standard old hot and cold on either side in the older...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Teeth

Been having problems with my teeth for quite awhile now and I was wondering if anyone has had any dental implants done and if so have you experienced any problems with them?Tia

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge... Theme is "SCHOOL"

Ends 8.00 pm on Sunday June 28th (Darwin time)Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your chosen video under the song title and artist.NO EMBEDDED ...

• 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Anti-vaccine hysteria has spread to horse owners

HORSES are regularly dying on the Gold Coast because of the influence of the powerful anti-vaccine movement ­stopping owners from protecting their animals against the Hendra virus. http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/gold-coast/anti-vaccine-hend...

Suave and Dapper Steed

RIP Patrick Macnee The suave Steed at a Fashion Show for 60s styles of outfits suitable for his female co-stars https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd3qULGwYKA DEB

Revenge

Anybody watch it? Apparently there's only 3 weeks left EVER!!!!!!!! Nearly 4 years of my life has been spent watching Amanda/Emily. I hope they make Nolan happy, not just gay. Emily VanCamp is a brilliant actor, and she's only 29 Was on Brothers and ...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 55 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Polar Fleece / Microfiber Duvet Covers

Is anyone able to recommend an Aussie supplier for ordering the above but that also ships/posts orders to New Zealand pls? The only Australian supplier of polar fleece / microfiber duvet covers I've found so far doesn't even post to NZ

lotto?

where's the best place to register online....oz lotto or lotteryswest?...or doesnt it matter?

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful