Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Revenge

Anybody watch it? Apparently there's only 3 weeks left EVER!!!!!!!! Nearly 4 years of my life has been spent watching Amanda/Emily. I hope they make Nolan happy, not just gay. Emily VanCamp is a brilliant actor, and she's only 29 Was on Brothers and ...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 55 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Polar Fleece / Microfiber Duvet Covers

Is anyone able to recommend an Aussie supplier for ordering the above but that also ships/posts orders to New Zealand pls? The only Australian supplier of polar fleece / microfiber duvet covers I've found so far doesn't even post to NZ

lotto?

where's the best place to register online....oz lotto or lotteryswest?...or doesnt it matter?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge... Theme is "Stranger"

Ends 8.00 pm on Wednesday June 24th (Melbourne time)Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your chosen video under the song title and artist.NO EMB...

I cannot help finding this really funny

Doctors have issued a warning about the dangers of skinny jeans after a lady had to be hospitalised due to very serious muscle and tissue damage due to her tight jeans.She spent the day crouching over helping a friend to move house and later said wal...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful