Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Computer question

We have an old XP computer and it's getting slow. I don't know anything about computers except where the "on" button is. I looked on ebay and found this: 221287821790 We only use it for the internet and for playing "Civilisation" so I don't think we ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 44 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Yep. American gun laws sure are neat.

A country where evryone has a right to be armed. Including those with a criminal history. The ease in which things like this happen doesn't seem to worry them does it? http://www.smh.com.au/world/man-shot-woman-son-after-they-laughed-at-him-in-car-po...

Nice to see a woman coming out on top for once

After the discussion re the murder of the 17 year old Masa Vukotic while walking in Doncaster,it's nice to see a better ending for a similar situation. What caught my attention, apart from the self defence aspect, was it sounds like someone taught he...

• 16 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Weekly photo challenge. Theme is POTTED GARDENS

Show off your pot plants, mini gardens, decorated pots, google has some great pics for inspirationRules.....Everyone is welcome to enterAnyone can give kudos.Photo must be your own workPhoto enhancement is permitted, must be your own workPhoto with m...

• 53 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Big business Set To Face Senate Tax Avoidance Inquiry

The Senate committee is examining the effectiveness of Australia's current tax laws, the work of the Australian Tax Office and whether more transparency is needed to deter profit shifting and tax avoidance. Tax avoidance is not illegal: it's the use ...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

cooking 2 chooks

Hey, for the first time in my life, I won a chook raffle yesterday. Two chooks. Now, I have never cooked a chook. Yes, I know! Pathetic isn't it? I have put them in oven bags and it says 200degrees. 25 minutes for each 500g. I weighed them together -...

Intelligence?

what is Intelligence? Are we more or less Intelligent than those who lived 50 years ago? Are we more or less Intelligent than those who lived 500 years ago? Are we more or less Intelligent than those who lived 5000 years ago? Is a person of today who...

Senate Wind Power Inquiry

Has anyone been following the inquiry into wind farms?They have picked a bunch of Senators that hate wind turbines to decide whether or not they are harmful. Some of the submissions are hilarious. http://reneweconomy.com.au/2015/if-wind-energy-were-d...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I love Telstra

We got our monthly bill today for Internet, house and mobile phones. The total to pay is $5.20.I thought this was an error and called, but no it appears that due to the fact that we regularly pay small extra amounts it has added up.I had no idea that...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Private message ???

Got this email today ... You have received a private message in the The eBay Community.Please click here to access the community. You will need to login before you can read your message. I was already logged in so didnt need to do that and the link t...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Stop Screwing Marriage

AS libertarian crossbencher David Leyonhjelm launches the latest bid this week to legislate same-sex marriage, you have to ask how much more can our most important institution bear. We already have midlife crisis affairs becoming de rigueur for a cer...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful