Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stuart Wagstaff Dies

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-10/stuart-wagstaff-dies-aged-90/6297960 My Fair Lady, The Beast, Blankety Blanks, ...........lots and lots more. RIP Stuart - Thanks for lots of lovely memories, Waggers

Another Aussie Company In Foreign Hands.

Another iconic Australian food company has fallen into foreign hands, with Brazilian food giant JBS's $1.45 billion takeover of ham, bacon and smallgoods producer Primo Smallgoods. For JBS, which is Australia's biggest meat packer, marketer and expor...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 39 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New Thongs

I wish they didn't take so long to wear in.I had a blow out in my old ones the other day and the new ones feel like I'm walking with a couple of fence palings strapped to my feet

Resolved! New 4 Day Music Contest Theme Is - Life and Living

These music challenge themes currently run for Four Days - this theme finishes (Sydney time) on:Monday 9th March at 8pm.The idea of the music challenge is to select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the...

• 75 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Asbestos

there is some cement sheeting on our shed. It looked old when we bought this house almost 20 years ago. How likely it is asbestos, and how do we find out?

OMG Snowed in bigtime

The electric went out last night and just now came back on, internet is finally working. I'm gonna try to get some pics of this, Opened the camper door this morning and snow came into the camper, it was at least 20 inches high from where the door ope...

Air for sale?

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/03/people-are-selling-bags-of-air-from-kanye-west-concerts-on-ebay/ You can rub your eyes all you want, but the above absurd statement remains the same. Someone claimed to have “captured” air during a concert on Kan...

Resolved! Mechanical Tech Question

An interference engine is a type of 4-stroke internal combustion piston engine in which one or more valves in the fully open position extends into any area that thepiston may travel into. By contrast, a non-interference engine is one where the piston...

Melbourne get together..it`s about time!!

I have just been thinking(hehehe) that it`s about time for another of our famous Melbourne get togethers at George`s Cafe in Croydon.A new year so let`s celebrate with coffee,lunch or a glass of vino..There are a few "newish" Melbournites that would ...

• 257 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Paying Tolls

A mate drove me down to Burleigh Heads today in his car. How do I pay the tolls that he incurred on this trip? I have been on govia.com.au, but can't make head-nor-tail of it.