Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Marie Bashir Lashes Out At Farming To Mining

Former NSW governor Marie Bashir says the destruction of fertile Australian farmland for mining is a "crisis" that must stop, adding: "I have never been so emphatic or political in my life". It is the first time Dame Marie has spoken out against mini...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wonderful women

Our land, water, future This is not about the Liverpool Plains (for those of you who are sick of me going on about it ) , it's about women on the land and the challenges they are facing in this new age. ok, it's still about mining and stuff.........

sick, need suggestions

so sick, been like this for days, chocking on my own fluids i guess, can't sleep, worse when i lay down. help coughing head ache , end of my rope, need suggestions, try anythiung. want to end this cant take more ple breathe drown,

Resolved! Computer question

This morning when I turned on the lappy, a black screen appeared with a box stating that the mouse and keyboard control centre was not working.It had a smaller box showing the word "detail" when I clicked on this it came up with a lot of comp jumble ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Queensland Election

For a few weeks this is a good place for all the Qld election stuff.. Both sides and even Clive Labor will lose they have nothig and are a policy free zone So post away.

10924714_768001946623480_3803959673074747906_n.jpg
  • 345 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The new Abbott Sisters

What a mean thing to say http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/an-a-list-invite-for-the-daughters-of-david-panton-partner-of-julie-bishop/story-fni0cvc9-1227253942769

Make it count NSW - 28 March

28th March - for LNP/ALP Could be a good day, could be a bad day Please guy's make it count, send a message, follow your heads not your hearts.........

*bing-bong*...Richo to reception please.

I can't remember what happened on the Australian boards at that particular time, but many years ago - maybe five or six - some of the Ozzie contingent upped sticks from here, and decamped on the UK Round Table. Can't even remember the thread title th...

do you remember a time when it was a better place to live

I remember when news agents had a stand out the front with Papers under a rock You took a Paper and left the money on the stand Now days they would steal the money,the papers and the stand and throw the rock through the window as they were running aw...

• 265 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Farah 4 Kidz - Today Tonight story ?

Did anyone watch the Farah 4 Kidz - Today Tonight story 2nd March ? A big rort ? $4,000 a fortnight ? http://www.todaytonightadelaide.com.au/stories/farah-4-kidz

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Is Fat A Feeling?

Catherine Weingarted and Endangered Bodies. Petition · Facebook: Remove the "Feeling Fat" Emoticon #FatisNotaFeeling · Change.org Scrolling through Facebook the other day, I saw a friend’s status set to “feeling fat,” accompanied by an emoji with chu...

• 47 replies
  • 0 Helpful

OMG

Grandmother 'uses circular saw to kill seven-month-old baby girl because she wouldn't stop crying'The baby, identified by neighbors as Rosie Herrera, was found by police with her throat cut inside Chicago homeHer 52-year-old grandmother was taken to ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful