Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

**Spoiler Alert**

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-project-forced-to-apologise-over-santa-claus-comments-by-kitty-flanagan/story-e6frfmyi-1227151155801 "CHANNEL Ten show The Project has been forced to apologise after a guest inadvertently outed Santa Claus ...

Saving Private Muqtada

Australian jihadists are being used as 'cannon fodder' in ISIS's war with the WestWestern foreign fighters are being treated as expendable by Islamic StateAt least 20 Australians who fled to fight with the militants have now died Attorney General Geo...

Goodnight Sweetheart. Anyone watching

Today was the last episode.Did anyone see what the message that Gary wrote on the apartment wall for Ron read.I tried but couldn't see it.It's doing my head in. (What's left of it)

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Collective Carolling.

I thought it might be fun to do a CS 12 Days Of Christmas, with different mebers posting each day's "gift." The only rules are:1)Try to make sure your your line scans (fits in rhythmically) with the corresponding line in the original.2) When you post...

Adopt a Grandparent /or the likes

I know a young person who is staying in Brisbane this Christmas and as he has no family in Australlia. He was wondering if he could do something like take someone out somewhere or take them something and spend time for Christmas. So many people spend...

Inconsiderate or just plain rude?

WTH is wrong with people? Are they just so self absorbed that they dont think about other people or are they just plain rude? In the last 4 months these are some of the rude people ive had to deal with 1. Woman likes to go for 6am walks up my street....

Thanks for the recomendation

and the idea. I don't remember who it was, or the topic, but I did just now post the listing offering my services. Alittle nervious about it and I'll probibly get no takers, but it was worth the try. The listing will take a few minutes to show.

Rare Car Collection Worth Millions Found In Barn

Sixty classic cars have been unearthed after lying for 50 years in massive barn are are expected to fetch $24,000,000 at auction. From Corvettes to Aston Martins, the rising prices commanded by classic cars — especially unrestored, mostly original ex...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Secret Santa Present Ideas

I have to get a present for the Secret Santa. It is for a lady over the age of 70. Chocolates and biscuits are out, so I and running out of ideas. The price is $10. Ideas please.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

100 Things I have learned from the Looney Left.

100 Things I have learned from the Looney Left. I think I have got it covered.1. I am a Nazi2. I am a racist3. I am xenophobic4. I am an “Islamophobe” (whatever that is)5. I am a bigot6. I am a bogan7. I am a redneck8. I am a homophobe9. I am a misog...

• 20 replies
  • 2 Helpful