Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Compulsory military service Whaddya reckon?

She is an A grade bucket mouth and nutter BUT does this idea of hers hold merit Is it a good idea or not Me i like the idea Lots of benefits would come from it and it would help a lot of unemployed youth get some experience, some training and even so...

1502479_751810058187553_7264043970347589915_n.png
User avatar by Community Member
  • 107 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delhi’s rape ruling outrage

A DELHI court has found a brutal sex attack which killed a 65-year-old woman was not rape because she didn’t appear to have fought back and “was beyond the age of menopause”. As the nation struggles to come to grips with a string of sex killings, usu...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Empathy - a Philosophical Discussion.

Something to exercise your Monday brains.What is empathy?How does it differ from sympathy?Do animals feel emapthy or is it a purely human trait.?Is it something intrinsic to human nature, or a learned emotion?Is it something we all have or a luxury o...

Kudos

I am sure whether I am feel smart or stupid. I have just worked out about the Kudos.

• 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Finding a "lost" parcel?

THIS IS NOT ABOUT AN EBAY PURCHASEWhen we were away we posted a parcel home to ourselves which has not yet turned up (just over 2 weeks now, from France). I'm hoping it is just caught up in customs somewhere, but how do I go about finding out?Does an...

Shorten rape accuser: Cops failed me

Woman who accuses Opposition Leader Bill Shorten of rape says police failed her A news paper video of the woman is here http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/woman-who-accuses-opposition-leader-bill-shorten-of-rape-says-police-failed-her/story-fni0fiyv-12...

• 77 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Any rose experts out there?

My favourite garden rose has bloomed profusedly this week but it isn't my favourite rose that is blooming - it is the stock that it is planted on. Pretty enough but not what I want. I've just had a good look at it and there is only one stem of the ro...

Halal Choices

Halal Choices..... are you concerned with the halal slaughter of animals such as beef, lamb and poultry. To be halal certified the animal must be facing Mecca, have its throat cut while still alive and then ritually sacrificed by a Muslim who recites...

• 230 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! The CS Melbourne Cup Sweep

http://www.melbournecup.com/racing/upcoming-races/detail/emirates-melbourne-cup-day/ Click on the link, then click on More on the right hand side of the Emirates Melbourne Cup to get a list of runners. Pick a horse and post the name here. Winners wil...

• 206 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Q &A: A Celebration of Leftist bias

Q&A: A Celebration of Leftist bias and hate First they always stack the panel with left and far left leaning guests and usually 1 token consertative guest... Its debatable that the token right leaning guest is even right leaning and conservative as m...

• 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Terror & Terrorists Attacks and Anything to do with Thread

Terror & Terrorists Attacks and Anything to do with Terrorists Thread A thread to keep all things Terrorists and Terrorist related in and to start it off Canada Can the same happen here in Australia? War in Canada: Multiple Attacks, Multiple Gunmen i...

• 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Four Day Music Theme...........FOOD

Thank you everybody and Tay. Theme is FOOD. (Strictly food, there are heaps of choices) The idea of this competition is to select a Youtube video (or from any site) that associates with the chosen theme in the title or in the lyrics - as long as the ...