Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Vote for the Black Guy"

Local Government elections in S.A. One candidate with a novel way of being remembered at voting time .... http://www.news.com.au/national/south-australia/why-nkweto-nkamba-thinks-local-residents-should-vote-for-the-black-guy/story-fnii5yv4-1227090400...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Has anyone had breast implants done in Adelaide?

Hi, my 22 yr old daughter is looking at getting implants done. Sadly she has never developed hardly at all. I dont blame her looking into this but concerned if its safe etc. She is a uni student to cant afford too much. Can anyone tell me what dr the...

Islamic dress vs the rest of the world

How come the burka/niqab is a security risk but the abaya is not? How is the burka/niqab oppressive to women but the abaya and the hijab is not?How is the burka/niqab oppressive to women but the sari is not?How come the burka/niqab is oppressive to w...

Labor has not changed --- Still the same rabble

Bills Carbon Tax It is twelve months today since Bill Shorten became Labor leader. In that time, Labor has continued to drift, with no leadership, no direction, no ideas, no solutions and no new policies. Then, in an interview with the Sydney Morning...

1779297_10152779639397464_1578482735132997922_n.jpg 10606553_801237713250948_8471510026674079653_n.jpg
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I just bought tickets ....

I just bought tickets to see Sarah McLachlan in Feb. I had intended to go to her concert the last time that she toured here but ended up in a psych hospital instead. This concert will replace unhappy memories with happy ones. I do hate buying tickets...

Christian Radio

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/08/06/christian-radio-host-hopes-ebola-will-solve-americas-problems-with-atheism-and-homosexuality_n_5656455.html Does this mean all Christians believe this or only some extremists? Christian Radio Host Hopes Ebol...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Since when do Americans just vanish?

Where did all the American posters go? I know there's a couple or three still here. But a lot have disappeared. Was there a punch-up on a thread I missed? Was it something we said, and they don't like us anymore? Our deodorant perhaps? Did the univer...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Renting Question....

I live in a little flat that is attached to another property which is lived in by my landlord's son. I have my own yard and driveway separate from him. He has been coming onto my property and taking my bin to fill up with his rubbish. When I need to ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gorgeous Finch Hatton Gorge In QLD

Daughter Granddaughter and I spent a day at beautiful Finch Hatton Gorge in Eungella National Park while I was the on holidays recently The cooling canopy of the rainforest , the mountain breezes, and the water cascading over the rock kept us cool bu...

FH Gorge 1.jpg FH Gorge 2.jpg w o fire.png
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful