Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Things You Find In Fish, Ay!

A Norwegian fisherman has been given a rather unusual shock after finding a large, orange vibrator in the stomach of the fish he was gutting. Bjorn Frilund, 64, was fishing in the waters around his home town of Eidsbygda in western Norway when he cau...

1204_fishandvibrator2_sp.jpg

They are also very smart.

Clever chimps at Kansas City Zoo make brief break to freedom KANSAS CITY (Reuters) - Seven chimpanzees used an improvised ladder from a tree to scale a wall and briefly escape their enclosure at the Kansas City Zoo on Thursday, a zoo official said. O...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how bizzare

This could be even stranger than people who want to live like a baby. First I've heard of it. Must be uncomfortable with all that gear on. http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/inside-the-bizarre-wonderful-world-of-furries/story-fnixwvgh-1226882...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 53 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Discount postage for pensioners - not widely known about

I was told about this for my father, I had never heard of it before and the person telling me said it is not widely known about. But, i will mention it here, as it would be a help to pensioners, a great help Ask at the post office for a 'application ...

• 27 replies
  • 3 Helpful

ONE TRICK TONY HOOF IN MOUTH AGAIN

This morning Tony tells the the Chinese "It all over by the shouting. We've all but found the plain with all that's really left to do is get visual confirmation.. This afternoon the man he put in charge of the search had to say, "I didn't say that" T...

Resolved! Direct Action fraud exposure iminent

Slowly, inexorably, we are inching towards the time when one of the greatest fudges in recent Australian politics will be exposed.Tony Abbott’s political demolition of the former government’s carbon pricing scheme was based not on what many in his pa...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australians Are Redundant

Found on Facebook: "Both sides of politics have betrayed us. Both have sold out our national interest to large and powerful corporations. Our future and that of our children is now ...in the hands of people who only represent shareholders in mainly f...

• 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Japan can no longer kill whales Hooray

We can thank Kevin Rudd for this stunning victory and I have no trouble doing that. Well done Kevvie, you started the ball rolling and now Japan has to cease their horrific killing of these majestic creatures. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national...

• 44 replies
  • 6 Helpful

The Disappointed Departed

We are witness to excoriating disappointment every day from the left. The ABC just cannot run a positive slant on the Government no matter how many successes they have. They are the government who have to clean up the disastrous mess Labor left behin...

• 41 replies
  • 1 Helpful